Run e-Regr on Strategy Tester - Nothing work

Hello Developers,

I am new to MQ4. I downloaded many EAs and try to run on MetaTrader4 Strategy Tester. None of them works.

- Report generated but all the data is shown as 0.0

What do I need to do to make it work on Strategy Tester? I am especially interested in the e-Regr EA and try to make it work.

I try to run these EAs on my demo account. Nothing happens either (no sell or buy happened). I saw the smiling face and the EAS are active. What do I need to do to make them work?

Thanks much in advance for your help,

>>Thoai

thoaihnguyen wrote >>

Hello Developers,

I am new to MQ4. I downloaded many EAs and try to run on MetaTrader4 Strategy Tester. None of them works.

- Report generated but all the data is shown as 0.0

What do I need to do to make it work on Strategy Tester? I am especially interested in the e-Regr EA and try to make it work.

I try to run these EAs on my demo account. Nothing happens either (no sell or buy happened). I saw the smiling face and the EAS are active. What do I need to do to make them work?

Thanks much in advance for your help,

>>Thoai

FYI. I finally get it working on the Strategy Tester now via enabling live trading on EA properties. I will try to run the EA on the demo account when the market is open next week. I hope it will work on demo and live accounts.

Thanks,

>>Thoai

thoaihnguyen wrote >>

FYI. I finally get it working on the Strategy Tester now via enabling live trading on EA properties. I will try to run the EA on the demo account when the market is open next week. I hope it will work on demo and live accounts.

Thanks,

>>Thoai

Hi thoaihnguyen, you don't have to wait till the markel open to run an EA, you can backtest it will market are close! use this break time to optimmize and practice progrmation! good luck

Reason: