Urgently Wanted

i am looking for someone to manage and trade funds (starting with a small but regular amount i will supply), looking to make small, 'any profit', gains using MQL4 and FX|Clearing. After a period of proving the concept, i would like to then perhaps establish a small investment fund whereby investment fund profits would enable loans to people of fund deposits which would be reinvested in our investment fund itself. these loans would naturally be self liquidating.

my idea would be to eventually offer an entirely free, no risk, passive income opportunity.

Concepts like this contributed to the credit crunch...be careful.

I doubt the success of such funds in forex. Good luck...

kewlkash:

i am looking for someone to manage and trade funds (starting with a small but regular amount i will supply), looking to make small, 'any profit', gains using MQL4 and FX|Clearing. After a period of proving the concept, i would like to then perhaps establish a small investment fund whereby investment fund profits would enable loans to people of fund deposits which would be reinvested in our investment fund itself. these loans would naturally be self liquidating.

my idea would be to eventually offer an entirely free, no risk, passive income opportunity.

Sounds intriguing, I will watch this topic with interest ;}

Do you have an EA/Trading System in mind, or are you looking to your Trader/Manager to provide that ?

Dhananjay wrote >>

Concepts like this contributed to the credit crunch...be careful.

I doubt the success of such funds in forex. Good luck...

actually, it was not concepts like this that went any way towards contributing towards the credit crunch, because concepts like this were unheard of. NOONE has EVER offered anything like this in HISTORY. you have no idea what you are talking about Dhananjay.

Ajarn.Chan wrote >>

Sounds intriguing, I will watch this topic with interest ;}

Do you have an EA/Trading System in mind, or are you looking to your Trader/Manager to provide that ?

i do not have any trading sytem in mind, other than one which results in averaging minimal profits trading just 2% of the fund total and operates within fx|Clearing's rules. i am looking for any profit overall, no matter how small. less than 1%/day even.

kewlkash:

Hello,

I would be happy to manage and trade your funds.  Let me know.

David

dmcarthur4@nc.rr.com

kewlkash wrote >>

Can be interested, please contact me :jacques366 @ icqmail.com

Reason: