MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1450

Hello, if anyone wants his/her own Expert Advisor and doesn't know how to build it, contact me. By
  Evidence of hacking  (128   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Здравствуйте все! С надеждой на понимание со стороны администрации форума. Месяц назад я был вынужден прекратить свои текущие работы на MQL4. Основной причиной являлась компрометация моей вычислительной системы. Признаки были только косвенные, но достаточно убедительные. Учитывая, что: 1. в моем
[Deleted]
I need custom indicators made for : esignal tradestation MQ4 Ninja trader Hopefully I can find 1 person to do it all, if not contact me and Ill pay you immediately for what I want. Very simple stuff... I need bollinger bands around WRSI in various periods and multiple bandwidths.. thats it...
[Deleted]
Asking from a newb's standpoint. I'm looking for experienced opinions on what you consider the top five most consistent and accurate indicators in the forex?
[Deleted]
Hi to everybody, I'm new here. I have developed a rather simple trading strategy that I'm testing rtaher succesfully - now live trading since 1 month. Yet it is VERY time consuming and stress intensive since it operate in the 1m timeframe. I would like to transate it into an automated script that
[Deleted]
Calling to TickGet_MT4 method return the following data format: EURUSD;2009-05-20 11:45:37;1.3631;1.363 ;1.366 ;1.3584;1.3646;4991;4991;1 Could you please name each column? Thanks Haviv
  NOOB - quastion  (2)
hi I am an amatur with code which trying to find is way through MQL :) im building an indicator but its work consistly all the time whan i only want it to work once a day... how can i do it? the next step is to change this indicator and make it an EA, but because its works all the time its keep open...
Hello i'm looking for the possibillity to creatre an EA with FIBO Levels this means as example i have 1.4368 as high = 100% and 1.3569 as low = 0% how i can create the fibo level as example 127 or 161.8 is there a standard calculation in MQL4 or i must create it for myself? kind regards
Hi, I've been a registered coder here for some time now and have worked with a lot of satisfied customers. I've decided to run a special offer for this week only. Any EA or indicator coding requested this week will be done at a flat rate of $75.(within reason of course) You can find me at the usual...
Hi, How to increase font size of a rightprice?? Is it possible? ObjectSet("G",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE); ObjectSet("G",OBJPROP_FONTSIZE,40); does not work.... Thanks for advance!
Hi, i need some playmoney for a new trading account, if somebody need a EA programm with indicator i code for him when he pay me 50 euro for it. my email is lamoe150999 (at) yahoo.de . I have already written today an EA for a user and open this trade now for the EA system i write him, I would like...
[Deleted]
Hi - I sure hope someone can help me.... I have an EA that allows the user to defined the maximum number of trades to take per day... the problem is those trades begin at midnight and I'd like for it to start the trading at a different time, namely 8:00 GMT.. Here is the pertinent code:...
Hello, i want to make my code a little softier. I have a lot of iCustom calculation on several TF and want to improve algorithm by putting all these calculation in a FOR operator. I have : ind30b0=Icustom(); //ind TF30 bar 0ind30b1=Icustom(); //ind TF30 bar 1ind15b0=Icustom(); //ind TF15 bar...
Hi, i need some playmoney for a new trading account, if somebody need a EA programm with indicator i code for him when he pay me 50 euro for it. my email is lamoe150999 (at) yahoo.de .
[Deleted]
GlobalVariableSet(GreenLight,GL); Shouldn't the above code be all I need to set the variable "Green Light" to the value of GL? What else am I missing, because I'm trying to make sure the global variable is being set properly with the following code, but keep getting 0, which means there is an error...
Hi, is it possible to modify a chart that it only displays candles longer than 20 pips for example? May be with the use of the period converter? For Example I want the 1 hour chart to display only the candles where the 1 hour candle ist longer than 100 pips. Thank you scratch
[Deleted]
I searched the MQL4 site (including the forum), and haven't found anyone discussing Lebeau stops in MT4? Has anyone had any experiencing programming or using his stops?
  adxdmi  (1)
Hello firstly, i am sorry for my basic english but I am french. Someone could change this ADXDMI indicator like the ADX Crossing v.2.0 ?? arrow + sound alert as soon as the first tick crossing + DI /-DI but only the first tick or I'll become crazy :)
[Deleted]
I'm looking for 5 people to join a concerted effort to develop a new expert advisor. I already have some great custom indicators at my disposal that are proven profitable. I am looking for 3 more programmers and 2 active traders with a good background - if you've got both, that's a huge plus. I have...
Hi, I am looking for EA with 2%-4% profit per month for my friends. Here the EA terms: 1)2%-The drawdown within 0.5%-1% 2)4%-The drawdown within 2% 3) high frequency trades/day/week and month ie does around 1/2 Billion trade volume per $100K under management 4) trades 3-5 different uncorrelated...
what command can i use to find all open trades and place SL and TP to it with a TS
Hi : Good day. Please kindly advice. Below is my program, i knew it is not done properly. start () { double tick_now, tick_prev=0; int cnt=0; tick_now = BID; If ( tick_now > tick_prev) { cnt++; // this is the problem..... i wish to count how many times, present price more than...
[Deleted]
When I tried to use SendMail, it is sending mails for each tick whenever an orderis open. I just want only one mail. How can I do this. Someone please help.... thanks in advance..... if (...........................) { OrderSend(.....................................); SendMail("Buy","Opened");...
Why the indicator buffer, AVGbuf (near the bottom of start) is 0? The other indicators work. When I put the value in a normal array, t1, it works. When I made t1 the indicator buffer...0.
Just wondering if MetaTrader4 has silver and oil charts. I cannot find them in myversion. If not, need so live charts with Fibs. Any suggestions out there?
Hi there,I've looked under Indexes as suggested by someone else and see no sign of Crude Oil to trade,have no problem finding anything else,Forex majors,Gold & Silver etc.but no sign of Crude.I was only really interested in trading oil,does anyone know how to get a chart up to trade?Thanks in...
[Deleted]
I think that I must be exceeding a limit on the number of rows in my journal as it is not showing me print results for all of my time periods in the strategy tester Journal. Can anyone tell me what to do to enable all results to show? Thanks!
[Deleted]
Is anyone aware of a TA that has been written that will produce a moving average, and then a moving average of that moving average? The end result would be a two line display. For example, the first line might be a 25 period based on the closing price MA and the second line might be a 5 period
[Deleted]
Can anyone help me please! I need my EA to only delete orders that are of a certain pair: if(totalO==1) { for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS); int type = OrderType(); bool result = false;...
Hello would anyone care to advise me why this piece of code doesnt work?  double MA=iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);  double ST=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"SuperTrend",10,3,0);    if (MA<ST)      {                                                 ObjectCreate("Arrow", OBJ_ARROW,0,1,1);...