Can someone helps me solve this problem with MetaEditor?

Hello,

I've downloaded 3 scripts on a forum but my Meta Editor can't compile them; I desperately need to use them. Each time I click on the compiler button, it says: "could not launch the compiler". I don't know what to do to solve this problem. I have two MT4's installed once from InstaForex and one from FxOpen. When I launch Meta Editor from both platform it gives the same message.

Can somebody helps please?

Regards,

Descaboy

Files:

The error suggests to me you might have an installation problem/mix-up somewhere.

I would try un-installing both MT4s, make sure the directories and files are removed completely, re-install only one and try recompiling with that.

blogzr3:

The error suggests to me you might have an installation problem/mix-up somewhere.

I would try un-installing both MT4s, make sure the directories and files are removed completely, re-install only one and try recompiling with that.

Hi,

I did exactly what you said but it still can't work. I uninstalled both MT4 delete the remaining folders, and re installed InstaForex MT4. When I launched the Meta Editor it's the same message: "could not launch the compiler". Any other idea?

Thansk for your support

blogzr3:

Hi,

It's working now. After I proceed to the update after the installation, the MetaEditor is compiling again. Thank you for your help!

Reason: