MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1449

[Deleted]
Hello All: I'm attempting to code my stops so that if profit (in pips) is between 30 & 60, the stop should be based on a PSAR with a step of .03. If profit (again, in pips) is between 60 & 90, the stop should be at the PSAR with a step of .02. Finally, if Profit is between 90 and 120, the stop...
[Deleted]
Hi all, I really need you help on detecting all pending orders with a specific "magic number" and delete them if a specific condition is found. I have tried several ways but I was unable to do it. I am new to mql. The idea is, if a condition is found (for instance a value for a variable is >= X),...
[Deleted]
  frozen platform  (1)
When right clicking at the chart for editing indicators or deleting objects, the platform freezes. The only way to get out and reload is to go into CTRL-ALT-Del. it freezes each time when I try to rightclick. Help,pls thanks
Hello, I want to present you my 123_EA. It search for 123 pattern and use the MACD Indikator for conformation a trade direction. It works fine, here are some some pictures how it work: Like one can see in the pictures it is usefull for small and fast trades like scalping. The breakouts are often...
Something really strange is going on here and I just don't get it. ...double TrailingStop;...if (OrderStopLoss() < TrailingStop) { Log("StopLoss="+OrderStopLoss()+" TrailingStop="+TrailingStop); doStuff();} My log shows: ...StopLoss=1.11190000 TrailingStop=1.11190000... --> wtf? Same datatype. Same...
  What IBFX earn?  (2)
HI all, How is IBFX earn from us? via a spread? How to know if the symbol() spread is a fixed spread or a variable spread? I use GBPUSD with a 4 pip spread.
[Deleted]
Have Alpari UK gbp funded live a/c - 'just' ~550 sterling balance I think seriously about transfer into USD funded state so trade in usd's etc. Following your kind advices... I would make (or not) the 'phone call to Broker Thanks in advance
[Deleted]
  [how] average EA  (1)
i'm trying to make averaging EA that can BUY at Q price with TP1 and SL1 and set BUY LIMIT X pips below Q with TP2 and SL2 in the same time when meet certain buy criteria, and of course SELL and SELL LIMIT for sell entry.  When it opens BUY and BUY LIMIT... then when price hit TP1 the BUY LIMIT is...
[Deleted]
HELLO  can someone please tell me how do i do forward test and backtest on my ea? how accurecy is forward test and backtest? im kinda new in this so please help and thank you you can reply back at fxwillpower1688@gmail.com 
can some help me with this error extern int TakeProfit=750; extern int TrailingStop=100; extern int StopLoss = 100; // check open possitions and place sl, tp int start() { int cnt, totalOrders; totalOrders = OrdersTotal(); if (totalOrders>0) // open orders identified { for
[Deleted]
Hi, I am little confused with the notion of CLOSE price ofcurrent candle. What is the CLOSE price of current candle? Since the candleis not yet formed, should we call it something else instead of CLOSE price?
Hi, and thanks for taking time to help me out. I'm struggling with a program run that looks like the following: void start() { //---- LongEntry1(); LongEntry2(); LongEntry3(); LongEntry4(); CheckForTrendReverse(); //---- } //End of start() All of the functions listed above are of the 'Void'-type....
I tried using the DDE-Sample.xls that comes with MetaTrader4 and it doesn't work. I looked for the "Service" called 'MT4' in Task Manager and couldn't find it. Does MetaTrader4 use a different Service? What is it's name? If none, has it been disabled? If it's been disabled, why is the DDE-Sample...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, I have recently started messing with the MQL language to create my own EA and I was wondering is there a built in retracement function? Cannot seem to find the information in the documentation. I simply need to retrace the last N bars and find price for a particular level. Thanks in...
[Deleted]
After much trails trying to get reliable historical data... I have migrated to a new Alpari leaving at build 223. In an article it suggested that once history data has been acquired it is far more accurate to use int value rather than Period() function. This was of no consequence because my EA...
[Deleted]
Hi I've designed this method of trading, I hate to use the word system as I'm not sure if it is a system per se. It's consists of candlesticks, TA and MACD, and is best used on timeframes of 30 minutes and above. The results below are from 3 different timeframes, 30min, 60 min & 4 hour. However they
Hello, if anyone wants his/her own Expert Advisor and doesn't know how to build it, contact me. By
  Evidence of hacking  (128   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Здравствуйте все! С надеждой на понимание со стороны администрации форума. Месяц назад я был вынужден прекратить свои текущие работы на MQL4. Основной причиной являлась компрометация моей вычислительной системы. Признаки были только косвенные, но достаточно убедительные. Учитывая, что: 1. в моем
[Deleted]
I need custom indicators made for : esignal tradestation MQ4 Ninja trader Hopefully I can find 1 person to do it all, if not contact me and Ill pay you immediately for what I want. Very simple stuff... I need bollinger bands around WRSI in various periods and multiple bandwidths.. thats it...
[Deleted]
Asking from a newb's standpoint. I'm looking for experienced opinions on what you consider the top five most consistent and accurate indicators in the forex?
[Deleted]
Hi to everybody, I'm new here. I have developed a rather simple trading strategy that I'm testing rtaher succesfully - now live trading since 1 month. Yet it is VERY time consuming and stress intensive since it operate in the 1m timeframe. I would like to transate it into an automated script that
[Deleted]
Calling to TickGet_MT4 method return the following data format: EURUSD;2009-05-20 11:45:37;1.3631;1.363 ;1.366 ;1.3584;1.3646;4991;4991;1 Could you please name each column? Thanks Haviv
  NOOB - quastion  (2)
hi I am an amatur with code which trying to find is way through MQL :) im building an indicator but its work consistly all the time whan i only want it to work once a day... how can i do it? the next step is to change this indicator and make it an EA, but because its works all the time its keep open...
Hello i'm looking for the possibillity to creatre an EA with FIBO Levels this means as example i have 1.4368 as high = 100% and 1.3569 as low = 0% how i can create the fibo level as example 127 or 161.8 is there a standard calculation in MQL4 or i must create it for myself? kind regards
Hi, I've been a registered coder here for some time now and have worked with a lot of satisfied customers. I've decided to run a special offer for this week only. Any EA or indicator coding requested this week will be done at a flat rate of $75.(within reason of course) You can find me at the usual...
Hi, How to increase font size of a rightprice?? Is it possible? ObjectSet("G",OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,SYMBOL_RIGHTPRICE); ObjectSet("G",OBJPROP_FONTSIZE,40); does not work.... Thanks for advance!
Hi, i need some playmoney for a new trading account, if somebody need a EA programm with indicator i code for him when he pay me 50 euro for it. my email is lamoe150999 (at) yahoo.de . I have already written today an EA for a user and open this trade now for the EA system i write him, I would like...
[Deleted]
Hi - I sure hope someone can help me.... I have an EA that allows the user to defined the maximum number of trades to take per day... the problem is those trades begin at midnight and I'd like for it to start the trading at a different time, namely 8:00 GMT.. Here is the pertinent code:...
Hello, i want to make my code a little softier. I have a lot of iCustom calculation on several TF and want to improve algorithm by putting all these calculation in a FOR operator. I have : ind30b0=Icustom(); //ind TF30 bar 0ind30b1=Icustom(); //ind TF30 bar 1ind15b0=Icustom(); //ind TF15 bar...
Hi, i need some playmoney for a new trading account, if somebody need a EA programm with indicator i code for him when he pay me 50 euro for it. my email is lamoe150999 (at) yahoo.de .