Cooperation on interesting projects: TRENDLINE AUTOTRADER and UNIVERSAL MULTICURRENCY MULTISTRATEGY TRADER TEMPLATE

Greetings to all hard workers, programmers or whoever you are ...

I would like to offer to some of you cooperation on two interesting projects:

Trendline Autotrader

Universal Trader

I started these projects by myself to simplify EA development (Universal Trader) and to implement one of my ideas: Trading by trendlines.

Both projects are in state let's say STABLE release - working. Even if, I think, they needs some testing - handling for some special situations.

I have/had a many ideas, how to improve it, unfortunately not enough time for it.

Some info for Universal Trader you can find even here: Universal Expert Advisor scheme

But actual state is far away - solved some boundaries.

Trendline Autotrader

EA that allows you to draw some objects on the chart (trendlines, horizontal lines, ...) and by comment put some commands (send order, close order, send mail, change order, activate, deactivate other objects), what should be done if price crosses this object. This EA is currently running instantly on my virtual server and saves me a lot of time, because I do not need to watch a chart whole day.

Universal Trader

EA Template, which currently allows you to implement more strategies in one template, to switch between them, to combine them, use it for multicurrency EAs and so on...

If you are interested in this project, please let me know by internal message. You should put some reference on any of your previous projects, so I can see your serious interest.

I do not want to publicise this codes, even not to sell them also in the future. But more peoples, more ideas. Your reward will be our common code.

still actual
Reason: