automated trade

I have been testing various automated trade systems and no matter how i set them to trade i seem to take more loses then win can any assist me in how to set them up so they profit more then they lose.

robot 1. pips leader all i can get is the signals it provides no auto trade

robot 2. martin alexanders forex auto scalper no matter what settings i have this on it seems to trade wrong direction and the loses are drastic.

i have run back test on these robots with same out come.

any tips or advice on getting these running properly would be much appreciated.

thankyou

david orgee

321456:

I have been testing various automated trade systems and no matter how i set them to trade i seem to take more loses then win can any assist me in how to set them up so they profit more then they lose.

robot 2. martin alexanders forex auto scalper no matter what settings i have this on it seems to trade wrong direction and the loses are drastic.

thankyou

david orgee

The problem, is that the EAs enter anytime the conditions are met, if you see the results, there are positive and negative trades, if you could isolate the conditions for entry with probability of being positive, then you would have a system, that would only enter on profitable trades. Most systems are blind, which is enter regardless of anything, and this is the problem. Technical analysis works, if you could isolate specific entries, and reject the sidemovement trades.

321456:

thankyou

david orgee

pls given script buy-sell auto trade my e-mail id: rkkgseuro@gmail.com

Reason: