Multi Account Manager (MAM)

Hello.

I just wanted to share about a solution I have found.

When you want to trade several account with one master account, and use it with EA,

there are not very good solutuions for that (and I don't talking about the amount of solutions).

What I have found, is a great solution for that. The broker is giving me a regular account, and every

trade I make, automaticlly copied to the sub-accounts I have requested.

The great advantage is that I don't need to take care of thoose account. It is done automaticly, plus

my positions is divided to the sub-account acccording to the fraction of each account from the total

money (that is actually the money of the master account).

Again, finally a great solution for managing multiple account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6OjvzR6io

shay.farber:

Hello.

I just wanted to share about a solution I have found.

When you want to trade several account with one master account, and use it with EA,

there are not very good solutuions for that (and I don't talking about the amount of solutions).

What I have found, is a great solution for that. The broker is giving me a regular account, and every

trade I make, automaticlly copied to the sub-accounts I have requested.

The great advantage is that I don't need to take care of thoose account. It is done automaticly, plus

my positions is divided to the sub-account acccording to the fraction of each account from the total

money (that is actually the money of the master account).

Again, finally a great solution for managing multiple account.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ6OjvzR6io

This is called a managed account. There are 2 types:

1. PAMM account - Percent Allocation Management Module

2. LAMM account - Lot Allocation Management Module

Unfortunately, the majority of brokers do not have this. Some because of technical reasons, but many because of regulatory reasons. But many of the brokers that do have this do not advertise it on their front page, so you should ask your broker if he has such a solution.

Of course many regulated brokers might require certain certification/papers for u to manage accounts, but this depends on the regulatory firm the broker is under and your country of origin (different counties have different rules).

Reason: