Back Testing......I need help....

Hello everyone, I have been trying to run the back test using EA like "DoubleUP2", "e-Gegr", "earlyTopProrate", and many other good EA listed here on MQL4.

Everything is good apart from one problem. After the test, I click on "Results" tab. Here, I only see 4 to 20 results only. As a consequence, the graph shown on "Graph" tab represents only a few trades.

On the "Settings" tab, I make sure I enter the appropriate dates, like From 2010.02.1 to 2010.08.1. And I also make sure that I have downloaded the historical date from Tool - History Centre. The check box "Use date" is ticked.

EA are installed correctly into the folder.

It is often the case that, when I start with, say, USD50,000, the tester seems to stop when the balance goes up to USD 58,000. Or when I start with the initial balance of USD 100,000, and whgen the return goes up up to USD 110,00, it stops on the 4th or, 5th, or up to 8th trades. It does not perform any more tradces. And when I set the period to be 2010.02.1 to 2010.08.1, the tester only trades less than 8 times on 1st of Feb, 2nd of Feb and 3rd of Feb (or less) only. It deos not seem to perform any tests after these dates.

I tried them on FXCM demo, GCI demo, Alpari demo etc.....I have only managed to get the full results a few times only.....

What am I doing wrong? Please help!

Thank you!

Reason: