Same EA simultaneously on different timeframes und currencies

Hi,

I would like to run my EA at one account on different timeframes und currencies with different settings. So I gave the EA in every chart a different Magicnumber for identifying the orders. The different Magicnumbers were shown in the orderlist, but the EAs interfere each other in spite of the different magicnumbers. Can anyone help me to solve this problem? (I´m not really confident with Mql4).

sounds like the MagicNumber is not respected inside the EA's logic.

use something like:

OrderSelect();
if(OrderMagicNumber()==currentMagic){
//Order belongs to this EA
}else{
//skip this order
}

zzuegg:

sounds like the MagicNumber is not respected inside the EA's logic.

use something like:

Thanks for the fast reply + help! I will try this and post back.

Ramue:

[...] is someone able to detect the reason of this and solve the problem?

Ask the guy you stole this code from.

gordon:

Ask the guy you stole this code from.

Why stole???

because nobody uses variable names like ld_ret_0

zzuegg:
because nobody uses variable names like ld_ret_0

Hi zzuegg,

i never say i wrote the code ( I said i am not confident with MQL4 - would I need help then?). It is my EA, because i bought it. Surely you know support of the most EA´s doesn´t exist. I did not show the complet EA. The only thing is, I want to optimize the EA and don´t want to sell it in my name. So what is wrong with that?

Ramue:

Surely you know support of the most EA´s doesn´t exist. I did not show the complet EA.

at least for my codes i offer full bugfixing service for future problems and your problem for shure is a bug. Any properly coded EA should work simultaneosly on different timeframes. But i am sorry, you most likely don't get any help here for two reasons.

• Programmers in generally don't like decompiler
  • Nobody hast the time to decypher a decompiled code. It is not readable..

Ramue:
Why stole???
Unless the EA's author specifically gave you permission to decompile the EA, then you are not allowed to do so, even if you bought it. On top of that u posted the code in a public forum!

That is not, what i wanted to know, you said stole!

gordon:
Unless the EA's author specifically gave you permission to decompile the EA, then you are not allowed to do so, even if you bought it. On top of that u posted the code in a public forum!

... and by the way: how many fragments of commercial EA´s were postet in this forum? This is not the complet EA.

Honesty!?

Reason: