Inconsistent data downloading when using MQL

Hi all,

I followed this article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1533 on how to download data directly from the history center and managed to get it working. However, I have found that it only seems to download the full history for a weird subset of symbols, there does not seem to be any rhyme nor reason for which symbols it has data for and which it does not. For all the other symbols it gives me one or two bars but that's all. When I go to the history center manually it only shows me the two bars and when I click download it asks me if I want to update with data from MetaTrader instead of FX-Pro and then I can download the full history back to 1999. Does this mean that when I am downloading data using MQL I am getting the latest FX-Pro data and if they do not have the history available then I have to do it manually?

Has anyone else found this and got a solution? No one seems to have replied to the article with this issue so I wonder if its just me...

Is there a way to make sure the bars I am reading using the Bars() function are from the metatrader data center and not fxpro?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Tom

Reason: