new indicator request

Can someone please code this for me?

I am looking for an indicator that does this - whatever time frame I am in.

1. look for the last 2 bars that are closed.

2. if they have the matching high or matching low then add a line to connect the highs or the low. I have a broker that has 5 digits so it should work on that. The matching high/low should be valid if there is 1 pip (10 point) difference. More than that, just ignore it.

3. the line connecting the bar high and low should not be extended to the entire screen.

4. It does not delete the line it draws - i'll delete it manually.

5. once it finds the matching high or matching low, it sends out an email alert.

6. alert should look something like this

"Eur/usd 4 hours - matching high found"

"Eur/usd daily - matching low found"

Unless you are willing to pay, I think that you misunderstand this forum. It is not like a slave forum, where lots of slave coders are waiting for your request.

Now, there are some people here (but not me) who will be delighted to code your indicator for payment of some sort.

On the other hand, if you are willing to learn, then some here (including me on occasions) who will help you to code your indicator, but it will be you that does most of the work.

On the third hand, you can search the code base & elsewhere here & see of someone has already provided something like what you want; I would be surprised if your ideas are completely novel that no-one has ever thought of before.

* Note that I am 'just a forum member' like you, and my comments do not represent any official view.

T

All the help you need is in this Topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/125383

The main additional hint would be to make the line go all the way across, you use

ObjectSet(sstrCurrentDownLine, OBJPROP_RAY, true);

Good Luck

-BB-

Reason: