mt4 issue

Hi I was beating my head against the wall trying to get this Ea to do what i want come to find out its not me :) I have a MA line going through the middle of a bar but it is triggering my EA as if the bar is below. When i do a mouse over for information i get the correct information according to the numbers the Ma is above but it is plotted on the bar is this a common issue? Most other bars are correct this seems only to occure when its least convieniant of corse never in my favor. Which made me start to think the deck was stacked. Any input on this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave

orion1137:

Hi I was beating my head against the wall trying to get this Ea to do what i want come to find out its not me :) I have a MA line going through the middle of a bar but it is triggering my EA as if the bar is below. When i do a mouse over for information i get the correct information according to the numbers the Ma is above but it is plotted on the bar is this a common issue? Most other bars are correct this seems only to occure when its least convieniant of corse never in my favor. Which made me start to think the deck was stacked. Any input on this matter would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Dave

I used normalize and now the values read correctly according to the display the Ma is going through the bar. The bar high is at 1.34670 the ma at 1.34664. Its in the bar and should be but i told it to buy if Ma is above the bar. It works other places on the chart but there are a few instances like this why? Any pro coders out there care to fill me in here is a code snippit of the buy logic im using.

if ( Bar2Body >= 1 * Point && Bar2Long && NormalizeDouble(Bar2High,5) < NormalizeDouble(MaL1V,5) && MaSTrend >= 0 && BuyEn )// Go Long

LOL! now i know why you guys always ask for the code so i can see my own mistake and fix it myself heheheheh! Too many late nights coding. Looks like MaL1V should be MaL2V 1 and 2 are the shift values so now they will match and everyone can have a beer Ya!!!

Thanks!

Dave