Would write your Expert Advisor for 20$

Very proffesional and quick programmer. Dont waste your time, contact me with definition of your idea

and get it coded in MQ4, payment is 20$ via Paypal.

eascoder511@gmail.com

or

PM here

Have a great day.

eascoder511:

Very proffesional and quick programmer. Dont waste your time, contact me with definition of your idea

eascoder511@gmail.com

or

PM here

Have a great day.

please look through this EA attached for modification. l want you to adjust the take profit1 to 5 pips,take profit2 to 10pips, while the trailing stop should lockup profit as it absorbs 3pips,so as to ensures all round winning trades.However the logic that will be involve here should be buy/buy trade,buy/sell trade,sell/sell trade,sell/buy trade depending on what the market trend/signal determines at point in time.And l would also rather want you to add parabolic sar and Moving Average(MA) as part of the signal/trend determinant. Please l want appeal that l can only afford to pay you with liberty reserve, because in my country paypal does not enlist my country as a means of online payment,hence l am appealing to accept liberty reserve.Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.Gabriel E
Files:

Contact me via email address i posted. Tnx

PM'd you.

eascoder511:

eascoder511@gmail.com

or

PM here

Have a great day.

gud day pls i rely need ur assistance in automating my trading system,my system is rely simple it just has to deal with adx,rsi. sl,tp and bands,what are the terms and condition of ur services,pay before service or after service,and pls are u on any chat room like yahoo masg or facebook.so we can intaract properly

Hi emeexx, Contact me at eascoder511@gmail.com and we will discuss. Have a good day.

More than 5 people already got their ideas coded....

What are you waiting for? (:

Customer:
Morning,

Waitress:
Morning.

Customer:
What have you got?

Waitress:
Well, there's egg and bacon,
egg sausage and bacon
Egg and spam
Egg, bacon and spam
Egg, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, bacon, sausage and spam
Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
Spam, sausage, spam, spam, spam, bacon, spam tomato and spam
Spam, spam, spam, egg and spam
Spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, spam, baked beans, spam, spam, spam and spam.

(Choir: Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Lovely Spam! Lovely Spam!)

Or Lobster Thermidor aux crevettes with a mornay sauce
served in a provencale manner with shallots and aubergines
garnished with truffle pate, brandy and a fried egg on top and spam.

Wife:
Have you got anything without spam?

Waitress:
Well, the spam, eggs, sausage and spam
That's not got much spam in it

Dude, that is actually very funny, but i cant see the point here. This forum is for MQL4 coding, What's wrong with publishing cheap coding services? Instead of copy this joke to every third guy who post here a message about coding, you can answer to the substance and maybe even post your own coding services... (:
Reason: