How can I show "Size"data on Graph tab in consequence of Strategy Testing

Hi folks,

I would like to know how to show the "Size"histogram on Graph tab.

Please check attached file. My Expert Advisor has never shown it...

If anyone has information concerning this, please let me know.

Should I add to some program for an Expert Advisor which has never been shown it ?

Thank you for your help.

Your attachment didn't work. The Size Histogram on the bottom of the Strategy Tester Report will NOT show if the Lot-Size during the test become very Large.

ubzen:
Your attachment didn't work. The Size Histogram on the bottom of the Strategy Tester Report will NOT show if the Lot-Size during the test become very Large.

Dear ubzen,

Thank you for your reply.

I'm afraid newbie question but what does "the Lot-Size during the test become very Large" mean??

Is it optimaization??

Could you check attached jpeg file again, please.

Your contribution would be deeply appreciated.

Files:
size.zip  69 kb

In your picture, it looks like it could be flat betting. Flat betting means it only have one lot size. For example, if you run the entire test with only 0.1 lots-size on each trade, the report would NOT bother to show the histogram of sizes. If however the lot-sizes varies during the test, like goes from 0.1 to 0.5 and then down to 0.2 then it would show the histogram. If however the lots sizes gets too big like 50.1 as example (i don't remember the exact size when it stops showing the histogram) then the strategy tester report would NOT show the histogram.

In your example, the second picture does NOT show the place holder for the size (lower left corner - accompanied by rectangular box on the bottom) this tells me that it's probably using Fixed Lots. If it was the case of Huge lots, then it'll have the place holder but No histograms.

Dear ubzen,

Thank you for your detailed explanation!

I'm really thankful!

Have a great day!

h-yoshikawa

Reason: