100% success is always our goal!

I currently have a fixed manipulator model their own conclusion! In the framework of wave theory combined withthe trend to do one! To tell the truth is hard to do the jobexchange, in order to make this hard to be happy I started totry to use the EA to do alone, especially not in their own time to do a single case!

Currently have a good idea, but suffer from the preparation of EA is not mature, willing to please assist in the preparation and expert forum to share! This idea is actually the superposition of the two indicators used! The first indicator (with a warning prompt HAMA T3 new alert)and the second index (slope direction line)!

Do more conditions: HAMA T3 new alert alarm to do more to meet the K-line after the closing price is greater than the slope direction line,

More than a single open (take profit or stop loss order) conditions: HAMA T3 new alert alarm short!

Short conditions: HAMA T3 new alert alarm aftershort closing price is less than the K-line to meet the slope direction line,

Single open space (only the profit or stop loss order)conditions: HAMA T3 new alert alarm to do more!

Two indicators of the source code also be uploadedfor your reference! If there any writing done, I would appreciate it! To our eternal pursuit goal Cheers!

Files:

Sorry, this Forum is English only . . .

Annex 2:
Files:

Annex 3:
Files:

Annex 4:
Files:

My personal mailbox:mrxuhui@yahoo.com.cn

Annex 5:
Files:
sreo0005.zip  244 kb

Problem has been resolved, thanks to extreme! Always the goal for us Cheers!

ANDY1608:

Problem has been resolved, thanks to extreme! Always the goal for us Cheers!

Files:
dlfc0006.zip  94 kb
Reason: