MetaTrader4: Generating signals off two unique data points

Hi I've got two questions about MetaTrader4, I'm very grateful if anyone can help:

1. Is MetaTrader 4 capable of generating signals from 2 unique data points (data from Oanda) at the same time? I need to generate entry and exit dependant on market 1 and market 2 both trading above or below their moving averages. I have this working in TradeStation but need to code it in MetaTrader 4 so I can auto trade with Oanda.

2. Is there any kind of migration tool which can convert TradeStation easy language code into MetaTrader4 format, or online resources which can explain how to do this?

Thanks a lot for any help!

YeLing:

1. Is MetaTrader 4 capable of generating signals from 2 unique data points (data from Oanda) at the same time? I need to generate entry and exit dependant on market 1 and market 2 both trading above or below their moving averages. I have this working in TradeStation but need to code it in MetaTrader 4 so I can auto trade with Oanda.

Do you mean two data series, such as EURUSD and GBPJPY for example? This is easy, you just get prices using MarketInfo or candle data (eg iClose) for the symbols in question.