MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1024

Icustom Problem  (1)
Dear All, When I call custom indicator from EA, indicator does not appear however its works fine, but Indicator lines and rest of thing does not visible. When I stop the EA it shows all indicator lines. What do I do please let me know.
hi I'm looking for a strategy or EA that will open over a large number of Trade (Position ) so that if Profit was not obtained at the end of the month would not loss Mony Because spread of opened Positions . please help me! Thanks
Hi, how can I put an arrow a small distance over the High- or below the Low-Value of an bar? It should work on different underlyings. f.e.: downarrow[i] = iLow(Symbol(),0,i) - ?????;
[Deleted]
I have a problem while trying to use the Strategy Tester. I run a test with "Use Date" selected from 2002.01.01 to 2012.01.01 using the attached EA which just prints out the date each period. The EA only prints dates up until Sep 2009, the test never makes it to 2012.01.01. There are no errors or...
Hi All, Could you help me on this? When i compile my mq4 file, the ex4 files will be saved to below location. C:\Users\.....\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\OANDA - MetaTrader\experts As far as i understand, it should be saved to : C:\Program Files\OANDA - MetaTrader\experts (after...
Hello freinds, I need your help. I built an EA that part of its process has to close a trade using a fuction. Here are the relevant kod's rows. Can some help me why the EA doesn't close the trade? Thank You. (Maybe, since while I use ORDERSELECT at the main part, It can't use ORDERSELECT at the
Hi, I have an earlier version of the Trading Sessions vLines indicator that doesn't allow for color or style changes of the lines that correspond to the Asian, UK, US sessions. I went to forex factory and found a link to a v1 that allowed for these changes, but the link is broken. Can someone be so
I'd like to give 'weighting' and control the amount of influence that different indicators and chart info has on making the decision to either enter into a trade or not and to close and exit a trade or not. Hence one indicator might be weighted at 100%, while another indicator might only be weighted
[Deleted]
Hi, I have downloaded MT4 for Iphone, tested and seems. The client terminal (not the mobile) has a feature, Notifications . The push notifications can be set up /Tools/Options/Notifications, by adding a MetaQuotes ID. As it was written the ID can be found on the IPhone in the settings/messages...
[Deleted]
hi, friends, the tick chart window on the left pane is blocking the last 2 positions from visible. i pulled the window frame but the whole thing moves proportionally. i m seeking your advices to solve the issue. i m using mt4 platform thanks in advance. seeker
Hey all. I am now to coding, and am trying my best, however I seem to have hit a wall with this one. This EA is 'hacked' together with heaps of code from other EA's, so it doesnt flow the best yet, as I have not cleaned it up. (any tips on cleaning it up would be appreciated) However the main...
Hi, I am at a 5digits broker. When I Print(High[1]-Low[1]) the result has everytime only 4 digits! Why? I also tried this way Print((High[1]*100-Low[1]*100)/100); An even if I Print(Bid) the value has 4 digits!
i want one that uses the macd slow ema crosses the 0.00000 line from the bottom to go long and to go short when going from top to bottom i thank you if you can do this for me i am not good at programing but i trade live this way on a 4 hour chart and it works well or at least point me to one that i...
I'm using libmysql.dll library to connect to my database from metatrader4. I managed to connect and things are going almost fine. I use mysql_real_connect and mysql_errno for connecting and capturing possible errors. Im using Innodb and STRICT_TRANS_TABLES in sql mode. It updates fine the ticks. The...
[Deleted]
I wonder if anybody could help. My colleague has tried to program up Pascal Willeim's effective volume indicator (from Alexander Eldar's 'Come into My Trading Room'). Basically what it does is to split the volume into first effective volume (if you look in the zip file on the next post this is
[Deleted]
Hello all, i have written a snippet of code to add to my EA but i'm not sure that i am taking the best approach.I was wandering if someone can help me make it cleaner and/or faster. The goal of this function is to update the StopLoss value to the location of the last parabolic sar. The problem is...
[Deleted]
Can somebody help me to write code for Alert when fast Hull Moving Average crossing slow Hull MA. hull MA i use is in attached file. thank you for HELP. It means a lot to me
i have been having serious problem siting with my system trading fx due to the medical report on my back pain. i need someone to help me develop expert advisor using my strategies . the attached files is my method easy to understand. my email kunlsal@gmail.com thanks anybody can help
  Who has what kind of iron?  (93   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
I was wondering what hardware modern programmers use to explore markets. Does anybody have a cluster or at least a multiprocessor configuration with 64-bit computing? Or maybe some third stump with 256 Mb of RAM is enough to calculate the Divine Market Structure ? Well don't hesitate to describe
  Fourier connoisseurs...  (101   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Hi all... I have a question about the Fourier transform... After Fourier transform and high pass filtering with reverse transform, you want to continue calculating the resulting function outside the range of the transform (if you can give an example)
Hi, I am able to get live data from mt4 to metastock using dde chartupdater.But the data seems to disappear each day.At any point I have data only for one day.For example..I started the DDECHARTUPDATER activity on 21/5/12.But today(26/5/12) i have metastock tick data only for 25/5/12. Is there any...
Hello Guys i am a demo MT4 account with Forex.com and i need to know how it's the long period of meta account can still open. (60days or 90days) and how can i change that and Increase this period? help me on that :) thnx
  how to express  (4)
hi when i wrote: for(i=0;i<10;i++) { macd[i]=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"MACD",5,13,1,0,i) } if(macd[0]>macd[1]) Print("yes"); the result is 'if' - too complex expression what should i do of that? please help, thanks.
hello anyone.. i need help, please put sound alert on this fibo indicator so that we alert when the price in area fibo 38.2 and 23.6. i dont know how to put this indicator here so i copy code only:- #property copyright "Copyright © 2009, Julien Loutre"#property link      "http://www.forexcomm...
[Deleted]
  can i use these () {} so much ??  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| xxxxx.mq4 | //| Copyright 2012 xxxxx| //| |
[Deleted]
Hello, I was told that when optimization of a forex robot is in effect you can only have one file in the tester/history. But it would appear that another one has been created, do i need to remove that new one? I was told only one file can be in this location at one time, other wise it confuses the...
Hi, ever since i started trading forex i always had such a problem. My EA was set to trigger position every 80 pips. If 1st buy position was 1.20000, it should trigger second buy at 1.19200. However it does not open new position. When i realize it should open a position but never. i would normally
[Deleted]
Cannot modify Inputs. Line gets a blue highlight, but the value does not allow a change. I have been changing values for years. Until now. What circumstance would prevent changing an Input value? Help, help! And thanks. Bob
  StackSize  (6)
Hi All, When setting the compilation options there is a setting for stack size. I'm quite familiar with the concept of stack size (I'm from a technology background) but am surprised to find no posts about this on the forum and documentation gives nothing meaningful. Any ideas as to when we may need
Hi. The break-even scrip (that I want to insert into my EA) works for the buy orders, but doesn't work for the sell orders. Can anyone tell me why? Did I miss something? // Breakeven / stoploss void TrP() { double pb,pa,pp; pp=MarketInfo(OrderSymbol(),MODE_POINT); if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)...