MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1018

Hi All Please help if you can :) This code causes the server to return error 130 for the OrderModify command: double sl; double tp; int dig = Digits; sl = NormalizeDouble(Bid-Stoploss*Points,Digits); tp = NormalizeDouble(Ask+TakeProfit*Points,Digits); str_sl = DoubleToStr(sl...
hi, i have written a simple EA which works nicely with Currency pairs namely EURUSD and GBPUSD with reasonable profits...im however not sure how to code the Symbol for Gold trading as the XAUUSD doesnt seem to work at all. appreciate if someone could advise the correct symbol to be used in the EA...
Hi guys, I could do with a little help if anybody can please. I'm writing a few trade details to a csv file, which is all fine and working how I want. However, when I record the trade close information, I would like it to append to the last line of data if possible. At the moment, it is creating a...
Excuse me, I was wondering whether anyone superior here could enlighten me. Is it possible to make a user-defined array function? If it could be done, we must be able to transfer the array name as a parameter to the function. Could someone give me an example? Thank you so much!
Hello everybody, I'm coding EA which generates SELLSTOP and BUYSTOP orders. When testing in strategy tester I often (not in all cases) receive error 3 "invalid trade parameters" although the parameters are IMHO correct. I added extensive logging into the EA to know all the parameters and here is...
Hello, i am requesting spmeone to add an pop up message alert to this Reversal Fractal indicator , then i will very much thankful to you. I want to receive pop up meassage alert when buy sell arrow appears in the chart . Please help me for this indicator. God bless you. I am waiting for your reply
Hi i recently bought this EA. Ive traded with it for 3 weeks and the live performance is consistent with the below strategy tester report. Im not an expert so i would like to know what some terms like absolute drawdown and relative drawdown mean. Strategy Tester Report Xbug_ultimate AlpariUK-Live...
Good night ;-) I am writing a little oscillator to test short-term trading even in range-bound markets. I am using IMAOnArray() to calculate two thresholds that point out when is the market flat. My problem is that IMAOnArray does not work as I expected. I have read all the documentation and...
if (order_type==OP_SELL) { if(Ask < order_stoploss - 0.00150){ OrderModify(ticket1,order_price,Ask + 0.0005,0,Blue); return ; }} Why am I getting OrderModify error 1 when this executes?
  Previous Bar Trailing Stop  (14   1 2)
Hi, has anyone a trailing stop EA which moves the stop to the low/high of the previous bar? Thanks!!
  Need help in heiken ashi ea  (15   1 2)
Hello. Can any one add coding on heiken ashi ea under condition to open position place an order on first candle bar. it open postion on 3rd or 4 th bar. if it opens on on first hope the loss will be reduced . looking for help
Please view the following code: //---------------------------------------------------------------------- if (total(OP_BUY)==0)                   {      static int base=0;      if (base==0)      base = Bid;      pendup=NormalizeDouble ( MathRound (base/5)*5 + 3 , 2  );                     if...
[Deleted]
Gain Fx Scalping TradingEA Name : Gainfx_EA Time Frame : 15m Last Accurate : 78%
  EA Encryption ! How ?  (14   1 2)
In these circumstances: 1> You want to give your favorite EA to a friend but don't want to lose copyright. 2> Professional Traders sell EA programs to end-users 3> Professional brokers trade on client 's account with his own EA, due to a contract. How can the EA owner protect his copyright ? Thanks...
[Deleted]
Hello, i am new to mt4 and programmed a very long time ago but not sure how to fix this indicator? The goal is to have the daily moving average on intraday charts. errors 1.When i change time frames say 15m to 30m the moving average disappears. 2.When a new candle is formed the ma line shoots
[Deleted]
I've attached codes for simple EA + the indicator it uses. Basically it takes signal from indicator and buys or sells. The problem is it doesn't always take values from the indi and on backtests sometimes it jumps over large periods of time.. couple of weeks of no trading then resumes. There are no...
Does metaquotes have any plan to develop MT4 or MT5 platfrom for windows phone 7?
[Deleted]
It seems that ArrayCopyRates() has a wrong behavior. It returns an error which has no meaning for it 4063 (ERR_INTEGER_PARAMETER_EXPECTED) What am I missing here?? Thanks double data[][6]; string temp = ""; ArrayCopyRates(data, "EURUSD", "PERIOD_D1"); temp = temp + GetLastError()+"\n"; temp =...
Hello ;-) I am having weird troubles when testing an EA that uses a slightly complex indicator, which has four resizing arrays as fake buffers and calls another indicator as well. Both indicators are loading and unloading all the time, making the testing very slow, but I would swear iCustom calls
When MT4 will be able to handle more than 3 GB of RAM, working on 64 bit Windows?
Hi, When testing I am getting different values for CCI wether the starting date is 2011.08.01 or 2001.07.29 (results taken at the first tick of 2011.08.01) [ I am using these instructions: ARRAY_CCI[P,i] = iCCI(CURRENCY,PERIOD_D1,20,PRICE_TYPICAL,i); ARRAY_CCI[P,i] = NormalizeDouble(ARRAY_CCI[P,i]...
I don't know how to get and fill the time value required to draw a vertical line { ObjectCreate( "somename", OBJ_VLINE, 0, ?????, any value) } As an example, please help me by providing the codes to draw a vertical line at the bar[5] on the chart (An example is usually more effective than a...
I always see Stoploss lines (either created by EA or set manually) displayed in Red But my current EA doesn't behavior as before. When I run it in my desktop, SL lines still displayed in Red. But in my laptop, the EA created SL lines displayed in Yellow ! (image attached) I can't understand why just...
I have coded the following function       void Drawframe5 (double price)            {             int levelA, levelB;             static int LastA=0, LastB=0;                                       levelA=Rup5(MathRound(price));             levelB=Rdown5(MathRound(price));                          if...
[Deleted]
In my workspace I always have charts in different time frames: say 1 min and 5 min. When moving the crosshair in one time frame, it would be helpful to see the crosshair in the same position in the other time frame. That is to have the position of the crosshair synchronized in all time frames
My bit rate is almost always between 500/1 to 200/1 Can someone tell me what I can do to fix it? Thanks
Please for the examples of MQL4 syntax for the following cases: 1/. Margin to open 1/100 Lot 2/. Swap for Long (1/100 Lot) 3/. Swap for Short (1/100 Lot) 4/. TickValue of 1/100 Lot I mean about shares like GOOGLE, IBM, Home Depot, Bank of America etc... For currency pairs there is no problem, we...
[Deleted]
HI, EVERYBODY: a few weeks ago i was using a script to close all open positions at once. This is very useful when you panic. I changed my Broker, from ava fx to markets, and when i tried to use this same script, it failed.... Do you have a script to close all positions, no matter the brokers...
Dear all, is it possible to get the timestamps of the Open/High/Low/Close prices of a bar? Background is to determine whether the Close-Price is recovering from a Low-Price or falling down from a High-Price. Best regards Dirk
Lines that I create by ObjectCreate are always set on Red by default. I wonder if we can customize the color as expected ? Thanks for every help.