Download MetaTrader 5

MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1018

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hi, i need some playmoney for a new trading account, if somebody need a EA programm with indicator i code for him when he pay me 50 euro for it. my email is lamoe150999 (at) yahoo.de .
GlobalVariableSet(GreenLight,GL); Shouldn't the above code be all I need to set the variable "Green Light" to the value of GL? What else am I missing, because I'm trying to make sure the global variable is being set properly with the following code, but keep getting 0, which means there is an error...
Hi, is it possible to modify a chart that it only displays candles longer than 20 pips for example? May be with the use of the period converter? For Example I want the 1 hour chart to display only the candles where the 1 hour candle ist longer than 100 pips. Thank you scratch
I searched the MQL4 site (including the forum), and haven't found anyone discussing Lebeau stops in MT4? Has anyone had any experiencing programming or using his stops?
  adxdmi (1)
Hello firstly, i am sorry for my basic english but I am french. Someone could change this ADXDMI indicator like the ADX Crossing v.2.0 ?? arrow + sound alert as soon as the first tick crossing + DI /-DI but only the first tick or I'll become crazy :)
I'm looking for 5 people to join a concerted effort to develop a new expert advisor. I already have some great custom indicators at my disposal that are proven profitable. I am looking for 3 more programmers and 2 active traders with a good background - if you've got both, that's a huge plus. I have...
Hi, I am looking for EA with 2%-4% profit per month for my friends. Here the EA terms: 1)2%-The drawdown within 0.5%-1% 2)4%-The drawdown within 2% 3) high frequency trades/day/week and month ie does around 1/2 Billion trade volume per $100K under management 4) trades 3-5 different uncorrelated...
what command can i use to find all open trades and place SL and TP to it with a TS
Hi : Good day. Please kindly advice. Below is my program, i knew it is not done properly. start () { double tick_now, tick_prev=0; int cnt=0; tick_now = BID; If ( tick_now > tick_prev) { cnt++; // this is the problem..... i wish to count how many times, present price more than...
When I tried to use SendMail, it is sending mails for each tick whenever an orderis open. I just want only one mail. How can I do this. Someone please help.... thanks in advance..... if (...........................) { OrderSend(.....................................); SendMail("Buy","Opened");...
Why the indicator buffer, AVGbuf (near the bottom of start) is 0? The other indicators work. When I put the value in a normal array, t1, it works. When I made t1 the indicator buffer...0.
Just wondering if MetaTrader4 has silver and oil charts. I cannot find them in myversion. If not, need so live charts with Fibs. Any suggestions out there?
Hi there,I've looked under Indexes as suggested by someone else and see no sign of Crude Oil to trade,have no problem finding anything else,Forex majors,Gold & Silver etc.but no sign of Crude.I was only really interested in trading oil,does anyone know how to get a chart up to trade?Thanks in...
I think that I must be exceeding a limit on the number of rows in my journal as it is not showing me print results for all of my time periods in the strategy tester Journal. Can anyone tell me what to do to enable all results to show? Thanks!
Is anyone aware of a TA that has been written that will produce a moving average, and then a moving average of that moving average? The end result would be a two line display. For example, the first line might be a 25 period based on the closing price MA and the second line might be a 5 period...
Can anyone help me please! I need my EA to only delete orders that are of a certain pair: if(totalO==1) { for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS); int type = OrderType(); bool result = false;...
Hello would anyone care to advise me why this piece of code doesnt work?  double MA=iMA(NULL,0,1,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);  double ST=iCustom(Symbol(),0,"SuperTrend",10,3,0);    if (MA<ST)      {                                                 ObjectCreate("Arrow", OBJ_ARROW,0,1,1);...
Hi, I am testing an expert advisor with a Trailing stop loss of 5 pips. It works fine on my Alpari account but on Interbank Fx trader it does not work ie the trailing stop loss does not trigger. Could someone please advise.
If I have an expert advisor that runs Moving averages like this, will it produce a signal running only on the hour chart? I am trying to close orders based on the 15 minute chart but am unclear if i need to run on only one or both to get the signals I need? The strategy tester doesn't seem to...
i dont know wether mql4 has indicator strategies tester where u can play past event and then u watch your custom indicator perform .even u can start placing order and see result of selected choose past date of your choice. if any one know where we can find that that will go a long way in test our...
Hi, I'd like to Print() on a specific Log file in order to get easily to my own messages and not get mixed with an useless stuff. TIA Best regards BBF
Here's another script. It exports data for the following pairs: EURUSD GBPUSD USDCHF GBPCHF EURCHF USDJPY GBPJPY EURJPY AUDJPY NZDJPY CHFJPY USDCAD AUDUSD NZDUSD EURGBP EURAUD EURCAD AUDCAD AUDNZD It exports the 32, 64 and 200 period moving average values for M15, H1, H4 and D1. It also exports the...
Hello, i am working on a code based on ema and stochastics indicators, it has take profit and stop loss already, but i want the ea to close an existing order that has not gotten to take profit or stop loss, using only the stochastics signal. i want it to close a buy order if (stocha1 is lower...
Could anyone help me here.....I have an EA on the 4hr timeframe. I have built in a globalvariable so once I set my orders and they are finally closed, no more orders can be placed. What I would like to do is to modify my code so that it waits one bar (four hours) and then deletes the global variable...
Hi, Does anyone know any EA coded like this or can someone help? The ea will open a buy & sell order a set amount away from the close of the last bar The ea will then have to pick up a trade when its opened and closes the other order eg if buy is hit and active it closes the sell pending order The...
Hi, I'd like to use an extern dll. I tried to use the ExpertSample dll and it worked. I even could compile this sample with Visual Studio 2008 ant it also worked. But when I opened a new project (classlibrary(dll)) in Visual Studio and copied the code from the ExpertSample into it, I could compile...
Hi I tried to find articles for MMR but mostly ran into interviews. Can someone please point me to articles explaining effective MMR? Things like order size, stop loss, account size etc. thanks much in advance. Pankaj
I talked to alpari today they had issues with the cable and euro, Last week they pulled all data files. Technicians are working on the problem. Hopefully they will get the data files back soon, there is NO DATE. So, I am also at the point of paying for the reliable data. I can recreate...
I need to get it back to default like it came when i downloaded it. Can't seem to install the cci indicator that i found for it
Drag and drop it on any chart. It exports R3, R2, R1, Pivot, S1, S2, & S3 for D1, W1 and M1 into a .csv file for the following pairs: EURUSD GBPUSD USDCHF GBPCHF EURCHF USDJPY GBPJPY EURJPY AUDJPY NZDJPY CHFJPY USDCAD AUDUSD NZDUSD EURGBP EURAUD EURCAD AUDCAD AUDNZD For reasons unknown, it is not...