Fast scalping EA Legal?

Hello

I need to know 'Are there Forex companies Allow hard and fast scalping with takeprofit 1 pip and spread 1 pip?

Can someone earn money with EA open and close trades in just 2 or 3 seconds?

Thanks

Digital1:

Hello

I need to know 'Are there Forex companies Allow hard and fast scalping with takeprofit 1 pip and spread 1 pip?

Can someone earn money with EA open and close trades in just 2 or 3 seconds?

Thanks

Hi Digital1,

Ask your broker do they allow (high frequency - less than a minute) scalping or not ?.

If its profitable than the EA is profitable regardless how long does it keep its open orders.

:D

The best for you is www.instaforex.com

onewithzachy:

Hi Digital1,

Ask your broker do they allow (high frequency - less than a minute) scalping or not ?.

If its profitable than the EA is profitable regardless how long does it keep its open orders.

Hi onewithzachy

It keep most open orders almost 2 seconds.

Thanks

gbemitte:

The best for you is www.instaforex.com

Thank you very much

Did you try this broker?Does the broker accept fast scalping in 2 seconds or 1 seconds?

Digital1:

Thank you very much

Did you try this broker?Does the broker accept fast scalping in 2 seconds or 1 seconds?

Hi Digital1,

I think gbemitte was joking about instaforex.

Because this forum is for MQL4 programming language, we're not allowed to discuss broker. If you're interested in searching for broker with small spread, you may want to compare brokers from this list found in here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_reviews .

Try to look for instaforex and you will find what I mean that gbemitte was joking.

-->> realize it after read flaab's post 1010<<--

I know I guy here in Spain who got his account closed for aggresive scalping -or so he claims-. Brokers allow scalping no problem, as long as you lose :-D
Reason: