MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - page 1023

Is there any metatrader 4 software or metatrader 4 remote for Windows Mobile 7 Operating System? I need that one for my nokia LUMIA 710.
[Deleted]
I get them loaded into my metatrader folder in program files. Then have problems getting them into meta4/charts/navigator/ea area. Do you do it through metaeditor? And how do you do it? Also, I managed to get a new template in my templates and it has a padlock on it. How do you get rid of it? Thanks...
[Deleted]
Hello, I would like to be able to add a dialog box to the Windows DLL that was produced by the sample included in MT4. I was able to create the ExpertSample.DLL using VC 6++ and making a Win32 Dynamic_link Library project . Can a dialog box resource be added to the dll and then displayed on a MT4
[Deleted]
  avoid requotes  (12   1 2)
//Sell position------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ if ( ObjectFind ( "Sell" ) != - 1 && Bid >= Line_Sell && Bid_last_tick < Line_Sell
[Deleted]
Hi, I'm just changing my EA from the tick by tick version to the while( !IsStopped() ) version in the start() function. I noticed that I can't change the EA properties anymore by clicking on the smiley in the chart. So is the only way to change the EA properties now to remove and reattach it?...
[Deleted]
hi, we know raw volume data on charts are available for importing. is there a way to do same with on balance volume (OBV)? regards,
[Deleted]
My EA sends email notifying me that the trade is still open. If EA sends too many emails then my ISP normally blocks the emails. any solution?
hello all. may you help me how can i do that? for example how can i get daily close from mt4 in a windows application? or how to connect microsoft excel to my mt4? regards
[Deleted]
I attempted to reconcile the eurusd m1 and m30 time series. I looked at May 25 6:30 in the m1 and m30. both have the same opening price, I would have thought that it would be the price at 6:01. The high for the m30 is higher than the max(high) for m1 6:00-6:30 and the low is higher than the...
RVI seems to be a custom indicator in Many standard charting platforms.But it seems not available in METATRADER. Can any one code the following RVI Code for Meta Trader 4 ? The Relative Volatility Index by Donald Dorsey "The RVI is simply the relative strength index (RSI) with...
I want to substract a day in: string strTime = TimeYear(TimeCurrent()) + "." + TimeMonth(TimeCurrent()) + "." + TimeDay(TimeCurrent()) + " " + '22:41'; TheDate = StrToTime(strTime) - PERIOD_D1 ; Alert(TimeToStr(TheDate)); If current day is 30 strTime = "2012.05.30 22:41" and TheDate should...
[Deleted]
I'm having dificulty writing the logic and OR implementation... Hoping you guru's can help out. I have a external variable that set the # of consecutive losses for a pair can have before trading is disabled. It can be traded again by a reset flag as external parameter extern int
plzz tell me c,c++,java,.net which language is better to learn to code.
[Deleted]
usd index(USDX) or any other currency index is it possible to synthesize a chart window for it to be like any other pair to subject it to other indicators I have no programing experience any one have an idea.
[Deleted]
  Trade 15 min from last trade  (23   1 2 3)
Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to open next trade at least 15 min from last trade ... Current code I have tried doesn't seem to work... Any help would be greatly apprecited if ( EnableTrading ){ if ( openTrades < maxOpenOrders && TradeTime < TradeTime+(15*60) ){ .... OrderSend... TimeTrade =...
Do I have to open/close file constantly in start() handle = FileOpen("params.txt",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ, ";"); params= FileReadString(handle,16); FileClose(handle); or is there a better way ?
[Deleted]
Can anyone suggest how to "purchase" this product for free. I've already run out of options to renew my trial, the projects are hanging up... and I don't want to pay 600-700 quid, it's more than my monthly income
I have created a script where i can 'grab' date, time within a certain periode of time and then write all the data into a file and that part works fine. I'm also interested to get the price and the value of e.g. CCI(14) and write that to the file. The script looks like this, but the price and CCI...
Hi, with growing experience and growing success I think it would be better for me to trade futures. I have a very good EA in MT4 and know I think how can I go on with it. Now there are a few options to trader futures for my: -learning Ninja script and trade with Ninja Trader -waiting for stable MT5...
[Deleted]
Hello, I have another question regarding tick data suite. I am trying to run multiple optimization test and wondered if you can use tick data suite for all of them. He is my question in full, i have set up several independent platforms, one using tick data suite. When you sign up for tick data suite...
Is it possible to draw something like a Moving Average line from an Expert Advisor like you can and Indicator? Or do I need to make an Indicator that uses the same logic as the EA so I can have a visual of what is going on? Is there a good way of linking the two so for example the Indicator and the
  Icustom Problem  (1)
Dear All, When I call custom indicator from EA, indicator does not appear however its works fine, but Indicator lines and rest of thing does not visible. When I stop the EA it shows all indicator lines. What do I do please let me know.
hi I'm looking for a strategy or EA that will open over a large number of Trade (Position ) so that if Profit was not obtained at the end of the month would not loss Mony Because spread of opened Positions . please help me! Thanks
Hi, how can I put an arrow a small distance over the High- or below the Low-Value of an bar? It should work on different underlyings. f.e.: downarrow[i] = iLow(Symbol(),0,i) - ?????;
[Deleted]
I have a problem while trying to use the Strategy Tester. I run a test with "Use Date" selected from 2002.01.01 to 2012.01.01 using the attached EA which just prints out the date each period. The EA only prints dates up until Sep 2009, the test never makes it to 2012.01.01. There are no errors or...
Hi All, Could you help me on this? When i compile my mq4 file, the ex4 files will be saved to below location. C:\Users\.....\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\OANDA - MetaTrader\experts As far as i understand, it should be saved to : C:\Program Files\OANDA - MetaTrader\experts (after...
Hello freinds, I need your help. I built an EA that part of its process has to close a trade using a fuction. Here are the relevant kod's rows. Can some help me why the EA doesn't close the trade? Thank You. (Maybe, since while I use ORDERSELECT at the main part, It can't use ORDERSELECT at the
Hi, I have an earlier version of the Trading Sessions vLines indicator that doesn't allow for color or style changes of the lines that correspond to the Asian, UK, US sessions. I went to forex factory and found a link to a v1 that allowed for these changes, but the link is broken. Can someone be so
I'd like to give 'weighting' and control the amount of influence that different indicators and chart info has on making the decision to either enter into a trade or not and to close and exit a trade or not. Hence one indicator might be weighted at 100%, while another indicator might only be weighted
[Deleted]
Hi, I have downloaded MT4 for Iphone, tested and seems. The client terminal (not the mobile) has a feature, Notifications . The push notifications can be set up /Tools/Options/Notifications, by adding a MetaQuotes ID. As it was written the ID can be found on the IPhone in the settings/messages...