General - page 1943

pause function?  (9)
Slawa, Can you tell me how to pause a program at various places in order to read the various "Comments" in the expert program for trouble-shooting purposes? What method is used to pause a MQL-3 program? Thanks.
  debug  (3)
how can i debug program in mql4? thank you
How can I setup a alert when the +DM and -DM are crossing on 1 Hour chart?
Hello, I am trying to access the data server behind a proxy from Ghostsurf software. http://www.tenebril.com/products/ghostsurf/pcc.html I have written in the proxy settings of Metatrader 127.0.0.1:2712 but a message says the proxy is not valid. Other browser ( IE , Mozilla are working...
Hi, NZDUSD seems not to be supported by MT4, but it can be found in some brokers that work with MT3. When will MT4 offer NZDUSD quotes? Thanks.
All ladies and gentlemen, I'm proud to announce that FX Fisherman Beta in completed. Now I'm testing the the integrity of all components and live backtesting two main systems (Mekong and Tonle Sap), so I created this new thread to post the results as well as screenshots for you all in case you...
Hi, Is there any intention of adding line studies to the mobile version. ie the ability to add trendlines, pivots lines and fibs. If the mobile version supported custom indicators then I could program the pivots and fibs at least. Is this a future feature?, without being to add S&R regions it...
I have seen posts from 2004 that indicate that it is possible to get streaming data from Metatrader to Metastock via a free hyperlite service. However I have been told that is no longer possible. Could someone please enlighten me as to whether this can still be done and if so how? Also is the...
hi all, anyone knows an US or EUROPEAN broker (registered) using the MT3 or MT4? On the old website from MQ there was a list with brokers, but I cannt find this list on the new website. Thank you very much. Best regards from Austria Petri
I get an update error in build 160. File is metaeditor.exe
I just started using MT4 and really like it. I've got a few questions on usage that I've not found answers to. Is there a way to scroll up and down on a chart without adjusting the vertical scale? Is there a way to copy a trendline or create a trendline with the same slope? I use this to create...
MetaTrader 4. Build 160. 1. Updated main icons of terminal. 2. Updated calling functions inside libraries. 3. In MQL4 added IsDllsAllowed, IsLibrariesAllowed functions. 4. By opening new demo-account you can select country from the list. 5. Updated margin calculation. 6. Expert advisor...
Please advise! Strategy tester in MetaTrader4 is not enabled. Why? What to do to enable the function? Thank you for reply, Robert
I am getting the following message in the journal? What is the problem and what should I fix? (looping method, bar counting, or else) 2005.03.25 14:19:39 Old tick EURJPY15 137.6700/137.7100
Does the import of DLL's and functions into Metatrader work at this time or is that still being developed? If it does work does somebody have an example of explicitly defining the functions and including the DLL in an indicator. I have written a ddl in MSVC 6.0 and included the header files in an...
Is it true that an alarm will only trigger when the particular profile is selected for viewing in Metatrader? I have individual profiles setup for each currency , but it appears that an alarm only triggers when I have the particular profile selected for viewing.
This is the old pivot calculator, re-written in the new syntax. Nice thing about this one is that it auto-updates at the end of each trading-day, no need to temporarily switch to D1 time-frame. This is my first program in the new syntax, so there is probably room for improvement in the coding...
  Chart Tabs  (2)
Hi MT, Is it possible to add the ability to arrange the chart tabs at the bottom of mt4 like you can do in excel. Thanks and keep up the great work :)
Is it possible to incorporate price value into fib tool so we can see resistance and support much clear! Thank forex_trader P.S. Love your Charts
  Fans of GUOs  (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
There was a very noisy topic of graphical order management ...... Yesterday I remembered and thought - why not implement it? 19.03.2005 Read the instructions before using it =) //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Send_Pending_Order.mq4 | //| komposter | //|
this is an excellent indicator and wonder if someone can make it to MT4. here what exactly is in MT3 /*[[ Name := Trend Trigger Factor (TTF) Reference := Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities, Dec. 2004, p.28. Author := Paul Y. Shimada Link := PaulYShimada@Y... Separate Window :=...
Please help me if there is a possible to include price level into fibo tool. If not for everybody please let me know how i can do that for my self! And if it is possible to do it.
  ichimoku lovers.  (7)
Does anyone can make an expert/alert when CHINKOU cross the price? tks vm in advance.
  Data importing  (2)
I have imported data of eurdge index, which contains 4748 bars of data. After importing that data metatrader's history center shows that there is only 2413 bars. It means somewhere half of them i missing. I made a chart with an excel , and with this chart seams to be everything ok. I have uploaded...
  levels  (5)
hi guys, how do you put levels into your custom indicator window so that they will be there everytime you start the indicator? thanks ernst
hi, i would like to ask you a qusetion in the chart when i do right click and chose show volumes a volume indicator appear now the qusetion is how to include the values of the volume indicator in metatrader programming language (mql4) i will be thankful if you include example thank you and sorry for
In MetaTrader, with Expert Advisor, we can specify slippage in SetOrder() or CloseOrder(). Is there any way to send similar orders with slippage using API SendOrder(&SendOrderInfo)? Which parameter in SendOrderInfo structure is related to slippage? What are the use of crc and req_code ? Sorry for so
It seems that the code below triggers an alert whenever one Moving average is below the other (which means all the time) I only want an alert the moment they cross. How can I fix this? Thanks Code: //---- input parameters extern int FastEMA=5; extern int SlowEMA=13; double EMA1,EMA2;...
if TotalTrades=1 and the lots=0.7, how to write close 0.4 in mql?
MetaTrader 4. Build 159. 1. Added predefined levels for custom indicators. 2. Added "#property show_confirm" script property, which calls a confirmation window. 3. Added "#property show_inputs" scpirt property, which calls property sheet. 4. In MQL4 added FileOpenHistory() function, which opens...