Daily Open Indicator - page 2

romotly007:
I deleted line 68 but it still won't draw the full line to the end of the day. What should I do? Please help!

If you have deleted it, then you would get this kind of display (no discontinued lines). Please do as described in the original post regarding that

I dis as you told me but it still didn't draw the line from daily open to end of day at once. I wanted it to draw the complete line from start to finish.
Files:
DAILY LINE.jpg  174 kb

romotly007:
I dis as you told me but it still didn't draw the line from daily open to end of day at once. I wanted it to draw the complete line from start to finish.
With indicator as is (using buffers), that can not be done

Is there no indicator that can be coded to draw a straight line between period separators each day using daily open to draw the line?

Please help me if you can. I need an indicator that draws a horizontal line between the vertical period separators each day using daily open to draw the line. Thank you

Please help me if you can. I need an indicator that draws a horizontal line between the vertical period separators each day using daily open to draw the line. Thank you

romotly007:
What difference would it make if it was extended to the future (where, anyway, there is no data yet)?

I want to be able to see when price breaks the daily open horizontal line and set my trades accordingly. It is very important for my trades if the line is drawn to the end of the Period separator. Thanks.

romotly007:
I want to be able to see when price breaks the daily open horizontal line and set my trades accordingly. It is very important for my trades if the line is drawn to the end of the Period separator. Thanks.
You can see that without extending in to the future

What about adding sound wav. file alert when price pierces the daily open by spread once per candle. Can you help me do that? Thank you.
Reason: