Nice clocks - page 5

A NEW CLOCK:Sotime-V3.0

Hello, everyone, I am a New broom here, I learn somuch from this blog, thanks everyone.I have maked a time tool that the idea from Dolly, because of oneself English level is limited, so this version just present Chinese.

DownLoad:http://www.fx998.cn/attachment.php?aid=23923

clock indicator

This clock indicator i am afraid is showing the wrong times.

Anyone has the correct one. Note that the New York Time is out by an hour.

Not sure if others are out too.

can anyone help here please.

Thanks

Files:
clock_v1_2.mq4  16 kb

try this 1 and see how

Files:

svirgo:
This clock indicator i am afraid is showing the wrong times.

Anyone has the correct one. Note that the New York Time is out by an hour.

Not sure if others are out too.

can anyone help here please.

Thanks

The problem "might" not be the indicator, but your brokers server time. IBFX for example is GMT +1 or 2 ( can't remember which now ). You can figure out your brokers server time by looking @ the daily break bars and compairing the chart time to EST or GMT, you get the idea...

Hope that helps...

amenlo9:
try this 1 and see how

This is it! this is it! This works, times are in synch.

Awesome - thank you very much Amenlo9

svirgo:
This is it! this is it! This works, times are in synch. Awesome - thank you very much Amenlo9

i was having same problem before and this indicator is contributed by another member in this forum.Enjoy!

Nice applications. Just found it

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Time Display Indicator

I am looking for an indicator that will display New York Time, London Time, and Tokyo time in a separte window. Does anyone know where I can find one? Or can a coder create one quickly?

Here you go.

Files:
clock_v1_2.mq4  16 kb

dargane:
I am looking for an indicator that will display New York Time, London Time, and Tokyo time in a separte window. Does anyone know where I can find one? Or can a coder create one quickly?

a very nice, simple and free tool is here : Wclock world clock display

Reason: