Nice clocks - page 8

I am using a very good and free one : Wclock world clock display

b-clock modified La Silver and 4_period_MA

Hi! I wonder if someone could help me on that. I search for a clock on the chart that would not be hide by the 4_Period_MA indicators.

As in the same kind of idea, if someone know how to code the 4_Period_MA to get inactive bar gray, or some cold color. As for clock a black background whit white number that would overide the 4PMA.

Any help on codage, file, or direct modification is really apprecited.

Thx in advance!!

Good pips all!

Hello there,how to put this clock to second window?i try to change from #property indicator_chart_window to #property indicator_separate_window, but still not work.

thanks

Files:

darkkiller:
Hello there,how to put this clock to second window?i try to change from #property indicator_chart_window to #property indicator_separate_window, but still not work. thanks

Done.

I think it's working fine. Just change the number of the window where you want to drop the indicator.

Files:
ll.gif  29 kb
lll.gif  30 kb

thanks linuxser..

Bug Fix

Linuxser:
Done. I think it's working fine. Just change the number of the window where you want to drop the indicator.

Hello folks,

I found a bug in the DollyClock_Lnx indicator that I fixed. See revised indicator DollyClock_LnxV2.mq4 attached. The original looked like this:

string str_gmt;

if((brokerTime-GMT)>=0)

str_gmt="GMT+"+DoubleToStr((brokerTime-GMT)/3600,0);

else

str_gmt="GMT-"+DoubleToStr((brokerTime-GMT)/3600,0);

GMT and brokerTime are integers who's difference is not exactly divisible by 3600 seconds most of the time. This is because broker servers tend to be a couple or a few seconds slower than true time. If you divide an integer by an integer the quotient is truncated. So if the difference between broker time and GMT is 1.992 hours for a GMT +2 broker, the code above returns GMT+1. If you replace 3600 with 3600.0 the indicator returns GMT+2, since it recognizes that 3600.0 is a double data type, allowing decimal places and avoiding truncation.

WRR

Files:

WRR:
Hello folks,

I found a bug in the DollyClock_Lnx indicator that I fixed. See revised indicator DollyClock_LnxV2.mq4 attached. The original looked like this:

string str_gmt;

if((brokerTime-GMT)>=0)

str_gmt="GMT+"+DoubleToStr((brokerTime-GMT)/3600,0);

else

str_gmt="GMT-"+DoubleToStr((brokerTime-GMT)/3600,0);

GMT and brokerTime are integers who's difference is not exactly divisible by 3600 seconds most of the time. This is because broker servers tend to be a couple or a few seconds slower than true time. If you divide an integer by an integer the quotient is truncated. So if the difference between broker time and GMT is 1.992 hours for a GMT +2 broker, the code above returns GMT+1. If you replace 3600 with 3600.0 the indicator returns GMT+2, since it recognizes that 3600.0 is a double data type, allowing decimal places and avoiding truncation.

WRR

how to get the cities to show real time?

bshcom:
how to get the cities to show real time?

bshcom,

I didn't write the code but I understand it a bit. The code extracts your local PC time from Windows and derives GMT time by extracting the offset from GMT from Windows. The other cities have their offsets from GMT input in the code.

WRR

WRR:
bshcom,

I didn't write the code but I understand it a bit. The code extracts your local PC time from Windows and derives GMT time by extracting the offset from GMT from Windows. The other cities have their offsets from GMT input in the code.

WRR

ok,thank you

Reason: