Tools request! - page 2

kamyar:
HI

AS I SAID THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH USING THE PROGRAM AND IT IS

THE USER FIRST SHOULD DETERMINE A POTENTIAL ab=cd PATTERN

THEN HE/SHE MUST PUT THE DATA(PRICES FOR POINTS a,b,c) IN THE PROGRAM(ENTRING THE NUMBER OF CANDLES ARE NOT OBLIGATORY IF THEY ENTER THEN PROGRAM CALCUALTES THE HARMONY BETWEEN TIMES...)

THEN USER SHOULD SELECT TOLERANCE PIPS FOR CALCULATION (THE LESS TOLERANCE THE MORE ACCURANCY OF THE PATTERN)

THEN THE PROGRAM CALCUALT THE POTENTIAN PRZ(POINT d) AND THE TARGETS.

THAT'S GREAT (FACE)!

What's the format you want the MT Monitor to save the data in?

codersguru:
THAT'S GREAT (FACE)! What's the format you want the MT Monitor to save the data in?

THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION

LET ME MAKE A BRIEF DESCRIPTION FOT U

THEN I SAY U WHAT EXACTLY I WANT TO DO AND I NEED

TANXA MILLION

Question for codersguru - Historical data simulation

Is it possible to make an indicator or local data server that would allow MT4 to replay historical Data for historical data simulation in realtime or faster than real time. I think that this would be very useful for practice and system testing purpose etc. An added feature could be the ability to use or import data from other providers. Please let me know what you think.

i was tring to figure out a way to have like last months data or data in the past being played on the weekends so people didnt have to wait on the weekend to see if there expert or indicator is triggering properlly according to real market conditions.

kamyar:
hi codergru

first thank u for the visual basic program that u made.i have been trying to code a price pattern analyzer and i coded the first section that recognizes the AB=CD pattern but there is a weak point about the program.it is, the user should input the prices and because of this i look for a way that my program reciev the prices from MT4 directly to analyze the probable pattern without user's input.with your code it seems possible.but i need to save the data but your code does not do this.to put it simply,would u complete this section.here is the program that i coded with some pics,i would be delighted if u post your opinions about it as a professional programmer.

in my system it is not working so please why and what happened.

TheOne:
Is it possible to make an indicator or local data server that would allow MT4 to replay historical Data for historical data simulation in realtime or faster than real time. I think that this would be very useful for practice and system testing purpose etc. An added feature could be the ability to use or import data from other providers. Please let me know what you think.

I think this would be a very useful tool as well.

Codersguru I was hoping to get a response on this one

Codersguru I was hoping to get a response on this one. Well in the meantime anybody knows of a platform the allows replay and trading of historical data.

TheOne:
Codersguru I was hoping to get a response on this one. Well in the meantime anybody knows of a platform the allows replay and trading of historical data.

Hi. Buttontrader allows you to save realtime tick data and replay and 'trade' it later, tracking you gains/losses all the time. However you need a IB account to collect the price data and pay a monthly sub. if you want to place trades through IB for real. Simulated trading is free though. Nice software

I only need simulated trades of historic data. No need for real trading of any kind. I will give it a look. Thanks.

Hi CodersGuru,

Could you make a customisable program that send an email altert.

What I want.

Like in many indicators that you have the sound alert I want to have email alert.

Why I want email alert? Because I can forward the emails to my cellphone

Can you make it?

Reason: