Tools request!

Hi folks,

I'm very interested in creating as much tools as I can for MetaTrader!

Do you have any Tools' request? Suggestions?

Please find the tools already created at:

http://www.metatrader.info/node/83

2Metastock

I would like to request something similar to the function that has the old Metaquotes in order to transfer the data to Metastock.

Is it possible?

Thank you

Oscar

help Codersguru,

I'd like to use speach text as I find it a very interesting function, but I can't log into the server. It never sent me the registration info to my email, and I tried it several times now. Is there another way to get it?

Hi codersguru

codersguru:
Hi folks,

The problem (IMHO), is that many traders (including me), don't know what can be done in terms of tools for MT.

Anyway, the msn style pop-up alert is great!

CodersGuru!!! Keep up the good work!

codersguru:
Hi folks,

hi codergru

first thank u for the visual basic program that u made.i have been trying to code a price pattern analyzer and i coded the first section that recognizes the AB=CD pattern but there is a weak point about the program.it is, the user should input the prices and because of this i look for a way that my program reciev the prices from MT4 directly to analyze the probable pattern without user's input.with your code it seems possible.but i need to save the data but your code does not do this.to put it simply,would u complete this section.here is the program that i coded with some pics,i would be delighted if u post your opinions about it as a professional programmer.

Files:
ppa.rar  1417 kb

Can you please whip us up a shiny new MetaTrader 4 API ?

Time initiated running of scripts

I currently have a script that I run every 24 hours to extract data from MT4.

Presently I just drag and drop the script from the Navigator to any chart.

The script is not dependent on any information (Time Frame, Symbol, Bars, etc.) from the chart itself.

Doing a drag and drop is quick and easy but still I would like the script to run automatically on a timed basis.

So some sort of tool or utility to schedule the running of scripts would be great.

hap

Own charting system

Hi all,

why not code guru can make a attempt to build a own charting and trading platform which can offer options /ability to import own data feeds from 3rd party vendor bcoz brokers data feed is always noisy and bad and cant reliable even for back testing .

i have seen some MT 4 API but dont know how to make use of it to connect to a external data feed to server and use API to offer that feeds to make client end get connected to own data feed

Hi Coderguo

May I Know Your Opinion About My Program And Idea For Having A Price Pattern Analyzer

Tanx

kamyar:
Hi Coderguo

May I Know Your Opinion About My Program And Idea For Having A Price Pattern Analyzer

Tanx

kamyar,

I saw it but how to use it?

codersguru:
kamyar, I saw it but how to use it?

HI

AS I SAID THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH USING THE PROGRAM AND IT IS

THE USER FIRST SHOULD DETERMINE A POTENTIAL ab=cd PATTERN

THEN HE/SHE MUST PUT THE DATA(PRICES FOR POINTS a,b,c) IN THE PROGRAM(ENTRING THE NUMBER OF CANDLES ARE NOT OBLIGATORY IF THEY ENTER THEN PROGRAM CALCUALTES THE HARMONY BETWEEN TIMES...)

THEN USER SHOULD SELECT TOLERANCE PIPS FOR CALCULATION (THE LESS TOLERANCE THE MORE ACCURANCY OF THE PATTERN)

THEN THE PROGRAM CALCUALT THE POTENTIAN PRZ(POINT d) AND THE TARGETS.

Reason: