Anyone knows VX.v2 EA? - page 3

mangman:
TechniVest,

Where can I see the perfomance of your managed accounts?

Mangman

We no longer take on any new clients, sorry.

Bofatron Saurosoffus:
theres no way for us to prove what you say about dlm 1.2 or 1.3 because those are compiled ea's and the code cannot be seen. i doubt seriuosly though that the great Alejandro needed your help or input.

so you admit openly then that you decompile the eas of others? why did you feel you need to decompile fx-expert? i dont beleive you. you wanted to copy it because you saw he staements on fx-ea site.

your eas have left a wake of tragidy from blown accounts and margin calls just look around all the fx forums and see the sad stories from peoples who bought your eas. i guess what you did was take 10pt3 and fx-ea and cloned them and sold them for 500 ea. so you could make enough capital to trade and shut down your site. i guess you probably made about 50K off people who didnt know better. you call that good living? good luck fool.

Sigh... no, $50K is a good month. Not a good living. I have been trading for a long time in relation to how long I've been programming. Funding my account was only an issue 8 years ago.

And how do you think I got the source for DLM 1.2 and 3? Also, feel free to check his message board. I don't need to prove anything here, but it's plainly obvious if you do just a tiny bit of research.

I have been in the forex forums for quite a while now and come to a conclusion: Negative postings usually come from frustrated traders or losers. Successful traders will give positive and encouraging words.

Bill Gates Way

I THING YOU GUYS GOT THE IDEA NOW

Many people still keep looking the one who takes care of my own money for many reasons,

the SMART people who steals the idea of the others and later it sells it under diferent name.

The truth is that the majority of us we want the easy way and we are ready to pay any amount of money with the condition of turning the difficult way in easy

In the end we find exactly what we want.

techinvest,

I am interested in your EAs. How to get one of your best EAs?

Thanks

rudi

smalltalk:
I have been in the forex forums for quite a while now and come to a conclusion: Negative postings usually come from frustrated traders or losers. Successful traders will give positive and encouraging words.

yess you`re right bro

X.Oden:
I have to say that Tech Invest is the real deal. Hell I run his EA's and have been doing so for many months now successfully. I've even met him in person (we both live in the same town). All I have to say is he's genuine, highly intelligent and a good guy. For those of you who are blowing smoke about his EA's or where it came from.....this fella has been around a long time and is a sharp programmer and trader who happens to manage very large accounts. As a customer, when I purchased his EA, I thought it would be just another scam like all the other EA's I purchased. In fact its not. I've even developed unique ways to trade it and it works great. As with anything, an EA is just another tool. If you're a carpenter and you use hammer and nails to build a work of art for trade its because you understand how it all works. If you've never done wood work before and tried to build something similar with the same tools, you'll fail. You can look at things from that perspective. Its unfortunate that Tech Invest doesn't manage new client accounts anymore. In fact, in speaking with him, he doesn't need to, his accounts are large enough to last him a life time. Anyway, I don't post much in forums anymore simply because of flaming that go on with some of my undisclosed methods of trading that I use. People seem to get upset whenever I don't reveal things that work, all I have to say is, I was in the same boat as some of you who are still there now trying to "make it" in the forex world. To those folks, I say don't give up. Keep trying, but I want to say that most of the things I've seen online, don't work not because they're poor systems. Many are profitable, but as Ryan Jones said in his money management book, its all about Money Management. Yes, it does in fact make the biggest difference in the world, once you understand how to apply it. Anyway, I just thought I'd throw my two cents in here because I am indebted to Tech Vest for his awesome EA's. I've even come up with new trading ideas with them, so I felt I had to step in and say something. Please don't wrote me asking me for any EA's. I can say that there are some good ones out there.....I was looking at Conquest and it seems to be good. Now if Rich from Conquest added a couple more features, I think it would be a fantastic EA. I've experimented with its trading concepts and it has flaws, but nevertheless its good enough to be profitable if you understand how to trade and how Forex works.

Besides of sensitive information, is there any useful information you can share with us? I'm sure you understand, as a trader, as a EA programmer, I will give anything to grab 1 more pip... please, besides telling me to buy product. I tried to back engineer, but there is no way I can get my EA work exactly like the VXv2.

Regards,

David

X.Oden:
I have to say that Tech Invest is the real deal. Hell I run his EA's and have been doing so for many months now successfully. I've even met him in person (we both live in the same town). All I have to say is he's genuine, highly intelligent and a good guy. For those of you who are blowing smoke about his EA's or where it came from.....this fella has been around a long time and is a sharp programmer and trader who happens to manage very large accounts. As a customer, when I purchased his EA, I thought it would be just another scam like all the other EA's I purchased. In fact its not. I've even developed unique ways to trade it and it works great. As with anything, an EA is just another tool. If you're a carpenter and you use hammer and nails to build a work of art for trade its because you understand how it all works. If you've never done wood work before and tried to build something similar with the same tools, you'll fail. You can look at things from that perspective. Its unfortunate that Tech Invest doesn't manage new client accounts anymore. In fact, in speaking with him, he doesn't need to, his accounts are large enough to last him a life time. Anyway, I don't post much in forums anymore simply because of flaming that go on with some of my undisclosed methods of trading that I use. People seem to get upset whenever I don't reveal things that work, all I have to say is, I was in the same boat as some of you who are still there now trying to "make it" in the forex world. To those folks, I say don't give up. Keep trying, but I want to say that most of the things I've seen online, don't work not because they're poor systems. Many are profitable, but as Ryan Jones said in his money management book, its all about Money Management. Yes, it does in fact make the biggest difference in the world, once you understand how to apply it. Anyway, I just thought I'd throw my two cents in here because I am indebted to Tech Vest for his awesome EA's. I've even come up with new trading ideas with them, so I felt I had to step in and say something. Please don't wrote me asking me for any EA's. I can say that there are some good ones out there.....I was looking at Conquest and it seems to be good. Now if Rich from Conquest added a couple more features, I think it would be a fantastic EA. I've experimented with its trading concepts and it has flaws, but nevertheless its good enough to be profitable if you understand how to trade and how Forex works.

Hi I bet you are techinvest or Mr. Magleen. I have news for you I have few good freind who buy VXv2 and it murder there account. Oh yes it start out ok but this thing place many and many counter trend order when trend keep going wrong direction and everything totally wiped out to margin call. The EA a lot like 10pt3 with just more martingale stuff like all the rest. It will go good for some time and make you have false dream of huge profit but you then wake up on a morning and sudden you have margin call. Two freind of mine wiped out. Bad bad buy this EA. I would not get it.

shibeng:
Hi I bet you are techinvest or Mr. Magleen. I have news for you I have few good freind who buy VXv2 and it murder there account. Oh yes it start out ok but this thing place many and many counter trend order when trend keep going wrong direction and everything totally wiped out to margin call. The EA a lot like 10pt3 with just more martingale stuff like all the rest. It will go good for some time and make you have false dream of huge profit but you then wake up on a morning and sudden you have margin call. Two freind of mine wiped out. Bad bad buy this EA. I would not get it.

Well, VXv2, I dont have 1. I do fake his trade with 1 of my 10point3 EA that I modified heavily. If it works, why not?

Regards,

David

Files:
nf.gif  6 kb
nf.htm  112 kb

Forget VX2 and anything Techinvest has - I personally did due diligence with a few of his customers before I bought an EA from him with a money back guarantee (run it on demo for 1 month). It blew up twice so I contacted those people again - they had stopped using VX2 because all it is is a 10pts3.

http://www.archertrading.net/ - this is techinvests new site but there is nothing on it. Do not give this guy any money.

I asked for my money back and provided all the logs and the proof. He sent me another EA (called Odyssey) which lasted longer but guess what - it blew up.

So X.ODEN - what are you doing differently that makes the EAs work? - the whole point with an EA is you load it up and forget about it. If Techinvest is so good, tell us your story and next time you see him remind him he owes me a refund. Also tell him to stop being so unethical - one of these days he might answer the phone or answer an email. He is just a scammer.

Reason: