Anyone knows VX.v2 EA? - page 4

Not sure what your starting account was, but that's some nice cash....stick with it.

davidke20:
Well, VXv2, I dont have 1. I do fake his trade with 1 of my 10point3 EA that I modified heavily. If it works, why not?

Regards,

David

This ea

I have this Vx here testing at demo account.I m want to put this ea at account of any trader.I don't have money for to invest at moment. .But i want any trade interested at to put this ea in your account.I don't send this ea.I want 25% of profit.Look the statement.Send me a mp.

uagadugu:
I have this Vx here testing at demo account.I m want to put this ea at account of any trader.I don't have money for to invest at moment. .But i want any trade interested at to put this ea in your account.I don't send this ea.I want 25% of profit.Look the statement.Send me a mp.

Becareful! this ea will kill your account in a long trending market! If you insist on using it, this ea needs full monitoring. Turn it on and off according to the market, but this work needs your manual trading skill! Man, you'd better improve your trading skill...

techinvest is a scammer of the worst kind !!!

I am one of the unlucky people who bought vx.v2 off of ebay. I will admit I was naive at first as I did not know anything about the forex at the time. I paid over $500 dollars for it. It managed to make money until the market trended as you said. I lost my whole life savings because of this crappy ea.

Conquest ? why pay 1000$ for a copy of the Free Makegrid193 with different face.

Profitable ? I hope that you are joking. Trading with a grid will increment your account balance very fast, but please, come back here and tell us where is your equity in a few months.

When everyone will understand that there is not free lunch out there ?

Not any robot (free or paid) will be profitable all the time without the discretion of their operator, their are just tools.

Tech Invest EA's.....

Salt Shaker

No I'm not.

David,

Awesome results in the graph.

There's no room for luck in trading.

toyoproxo:
I am one of the unlucky people who bought vx.v2 off of ebay. I will admit I was naive at first as I did not know anything about the forex at the time. I paid over $500 dollars for it. It managed to make money until the market trended as you said. I lost my whole life savings because of this crappy ea.

Keep plugging away guys.

Reason: