Issues with build 201 ??

Hey, everyone. Just wondering if anybody is having problems with mt4 build 201 like mine.

I installed internet explorer 7 with a few other windows updates a couple months ago. No problems w/ mt4.

Around the 1st of Jan. '07, live update updated my mt4 to build 201.

Ever since, I have approx. 2 to 3 months of data (9/23/06 to 12/14/06) missing on the charts of some pairs.

Such as : gbp/chf (missing)

gbp/usd (not missing) ???

Other pairs are affected as well. What gives ??

See attachments below.

Since then, I have uninstalled and re-installed mt4 twice and still same problem ?? I've also ran my virus scan and no problems found.

Anybody w/ ideas or advice feel free to comment

Files:
gbpusd_2.gif  46 kb

I've had problems with build 200, but luckily I was able to find build 197 on my hard drive and reinstall MT4. I haven't upgraded since and everything is fine. I don't plan to ever upgrade unless there is a severe security flaw found in build 197.

If you would like it, send me a private message and leave me your email address and it's yours.

Build 202 is supposed to fix this, but I would not bet the farm on it.

update

Hey, just an update. I went into "tools" then "options" then "server". I changed my server from "Gold-Many Investments" to "MoneyTec-RetailLLC".

My charts seem to be working normally with different server now. Of course, I had to open new account and change password.

Reason: