The Cash Cow Strategy

Hi to all,

Anybody heard about The Cash Cow Strategy?

Yes, jack had a cow and his mother said take it to market and sell it for cash.

However silly Jack met a snake oil salesman on the way and swapped the cow for some magic beans.

Mart

mart-hart:

However silly Jack met a snake oil salesman on the way and swapped the cow for some magic beans.

Mart

Asforexe:
Hi to all, Anybody heard about The Cash Cow Strategy?

I got it and then made an EA out of it. Marginally profitable at best. When I asked for clarifications from the author, there were no replies. I asked for a refund and had to contact clickbank to get my money back.

It's from Avi Fristers ebook. I bought the ebook a while ago and used the CashCow strategy at least 7 times and 5 of them played out. It's pretty straight-forward so I'm not sure what clarification you needed. I also still use his Forex Runner day trading strategy and that works great for me. I tweaked it a little because I found I was missing some of my profits so I now close 1/2 my lots and shaved 2 pips off the TP target and added 3 pips to my SL. I live with this strategy for my technical trading but I'll only trade the GBP/USD pair and only between 2am and 11am EST. Outside those times I find the market to be very hard to read and play no matter what strategy I use.

I like trading the news best because it is so much easier and predictable. I made a killing this morning on UK interest hike. It was a complete shock and the GBP/USD pair skyrocked up 140 pips. It doesn't get any better than that.

Andrew,

I think you should have a disclaimer here. Your website has a link to Frister's site and you probably have an arrangement with him to get paid if someone linking from your site buys his book. That way, you will be upfront and people can make their judgements better.

I just happened to see the Cash Cow post in the Forum so I posted a reply because I know all about it. I didn't start the thread, I just gave my 2 cents.

LMAO.......... too funny. You made my day, Mart.

mart-hart:

Mart

cash cow

Maji:
I got it and then made an EA out of it. Marginally profitable at best. When I asked for clarifications from the author, there were no replies. I asked for a refund and had to contact clickbank to get my money back.

Hi Maji,

Since you made an ea for it, would you mind posting it so that I can play with it?

Good one Martin - made my day!

jwhite1319:
Hi Maji, Since you made an ea for it, would you mind posting it so that I can play with it?

Sorry, I can't do that. It is a copyrighted system and posting the EA will be giving away the system.

Reason: