Funny

'You know that you're obsessed with Technical Analysis when.....'

1) Your 6-year-old pleads with you to take him to MACD's, and you ask him what the parameters are.

2) A social worker is telling you about a patient who has RSI, and you interrupt to ask her if she's read Wilder's book. (Then there's this patient with a history of volatility....)

3) An MA is no longer a university degree.

4) Trapped in traffic at a roundabout, you find yourself waiting for a "breakout".

5) You're constantly losing at tic-tac-toe because you keep employing a P&F strategy.

6) A party addict is describing his LSD trips, and you ask whether his most recent high took out the previous one.

7) You describe an uneventful Friday at the office as an "inside day".

8) The best that lingerie advertisements can do is start you thinking about double tops.

9) While viewing the night sky with your hot date, you find yourself mentally constructing trendlines through the stars.

10) Your wife tells you she has PMT, but you can't remember what indicator that is.

11) You start thinking about your marriage in terms of risk-reward.

12) You stop buying seedless grapes because you want more pips

Thanks...

generaldee:
2) A social worker is telling you about a patient who has RSI, and you interrupt to ask her if she's read Wilder's book. (Then there's this patient with a history of volatility....)

That's why when my muscles hurt, I gets back to RSI (in metatrader).

I love the seedless grape one

These are awesome!

1. your favourite shammpoo is Head & Shoulder

2. you want tatooing your body with chart and indicator after watching gangster movie

3. you making a group of music and name it Bolingor band

LOL

nice one Libros.. you are very funny dude.. thanks..

You are obsessed when you feel an itch in your head, you scratch it and you call it scalping.

to all traders out there..

may the force index be with you as they say in StarWars..

when you looking alligator you remind billwilliam face

buangcla:
to all traders out there.. may the force index be with you as they say in StarWars..

amazing you have been create the best innovative uniform greeting for trader.

may force index be with you.

thanks for your comment libros, actually I haven't noticed that I am obsessed in analysis before. Actually my favorite shampoo is head and shoulders.. long before I started in forex

I want to eat at MACD's and afterwards I will watch a live performance of Bollinger Band. Oh what a nice day... I've heard they have lots of great songs like the ones they sang in the upcoming movie Stochastic 4, Rise of the SilverTrend..

Reason: