3xMAs#2 indicator

I need help with programing of 3 MA with the ability to change the # on the MA like 200, 100, 50

can some one help

from ddoc

ddoc:
I need help with programing of 3 MA with the ability to change the # on the MA like 200, 100, 50

can some one help

from ddoc

Hi,

You could use Alligator for this purpose.

ddoc:

can some one help

from ddoc

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general : it should be many indicators there.

3MA's

ddoc:

can some one help

from ddoc

This indicator allows you to alter the EMA #'s and also alter the shift as well

3xmas2_.mq4

cja

Files:
3xmas2_.mq4  3 kb
image1.gif  35 kb

3XMA's #2.mq4

cja

Would it be possible for you to code this indicator so that it would plot an arrow @ the first candle after the cross & have the candles facing in the direction of the trade. If this is possible also have it set so as to be able to change the arrow size & color. I know this is asking alot, but I would be most thankful for your work.

$Trader

$trader:
cja

Would it be possible for you to code this indicator so that it would plot an arrow @ the first candle after the cross & have the candles facing in the direction of the trade. If this is possible also have it set so as to be able to change the arrow size & color. I know this is asking alot, but I would be most thankful for your work.

$Trader

What does it mean by "candles facing in the direction of the trade" or wouldn't the color candle by default tell you if a bull/bear, etc?

Candle Arrow

Hi et phonehome 2

That is just qurp of mine. Nothing special. You are correct.

$Trader

3X MA's

cja,

Looks great. Will test it & let you know how it works. Thanks for all your trouble doing this. I am most greatful.

$Trader

HI cja,

Thank u for your indicator.In the bottom of your chart, the time of various cities was shown in small windows.It is very nice.If it is possible ,can you please post the indicator.Thanks in advance.

Time

tirou:
HI cja, Thank u for your indicator.In the bottom of your chart, the time of various cities was shown in small windows.It is very nice.If it is possible ,can you please post the indicator.Thanks in advance.

It is a product called Zonetick which I bought years ago for about $13.00 USD however i believe that they do a trial version

cja

Reason: