3xMAs#2 indicator

To add comments, please log in or register
ddoc
ddoc  

I need help with programing of 3 MA with the ability to change the # on the MA like 200, 100, 50

can some one help

from ddoc

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  
ddoc:
I need help with programing of 3 MA with the ability to change the # on the MA like 200, 100, 50

can some one help

from ddoc

Hi,

You could use Alligator for this purpose.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
ddoc:

can some one help

from ddoc

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general : it should be many indicators there.

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

3MA's

ddoc:

can some one help

from ddoc

This indicator allows you to alter the EMA #'s and also alter the shift as well

3xmas2_.mq4

cja

Files:
3xmas2_.mq4 3 kb
image1.gif 35 kb
jwjrcline
jwjrcline  

3XMA's #2.mq4

cja

Would it be possible for you to code this indicator so that it would plot an arrow @ the first candle after the cross & have the candles facing in the direction of the trade. If this is possible also have it set so as to be able to change the arrow size & color. I know this is asking alot, but I would be most thankful for your work.

$Trader

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

3xMAs#3

$trader:
cja

Would it be possible for you to code this indicator so that it would plot an arrow @ the first candle after the cross & have the candles facing in the direction of the trade. If this is possible also have it set so as to be able to change the arrow size & color. I know this is asking alot, but I would be most thankful for your work.

$Trader

I have added in the features you require,

#1 Arrows on the close of the candle after the Mid EMA crosses the Slow EMA

#2 The Arrow size & Color can be altered

#3 The Arrow type can be selected

#4 The Arrows can also be moved away or closer to the candles

#5 A sound Alert has been added that can be turned OFF/ON

#6 The sound Alert can be altered by putting a wav file under the SoundFile input

#7 The lines now retain their size.

#8 The lines can now be removed if desired

3xmas3.mq4

05/02/2008

I have updated the indicator to now show arrows and sound alerts on the minor crosses and i have also added an email function.

3xmas4.mq4

Files:
3xmas3.mq4 6 kb
3xmas4.mq4 10 kb
3mas4.gif 60 kb
et_phonehome_2
et_phonehome_2  
$trader:
cja

$Trader

What does it mean by "candles facing in the direction of the trade" or wouldn't the color candle by default tell you if a bull/bear, etc?

jwjrcline
jwjrcline  

Candle Arrow

Hi et phonehome 2

That is just qurp of mine. Nothing special. You are correct.

$Trader

jwjrcline
jwjrcline  

3X MA's

cja,

Looks great. Will test it & let you know how it works. Thanks for all your trouble doing this. I am most greatful.

$Trader

tirou
tirou  

HI cja,

Thank u for your indicator.In the bottom of your chart, the time of various cities was shown in small windows.It is very nice.If it is possible ,can you please post the indicator.Thanks in advance.

ccjjaa
ccjjaa  

Time

tirou:
HI cja, Thank u for your indicator.In the bottom of your chart, the time of various cities was shown in small windows.It is very nice.If it is possible ,can you please post the indicator.Thanks in advance.

It is a product called Zonetick which I bought years ago for about $13.00 USD however i believe that they do a trial version

cja

To add comments, please log in or register