Anyone knows VX.v2 EA? - page 5

uagadugu:
I have this Vx here testing at demo account.I m want to put this ea at account of any trader.I don't have money for to invest at moment. .But i want any trade interested at to put this ea in your account.I don't send this ea.I want 25% of profit.Look the statement.Send me a mp.

So you want somone to give you 25% of his account for running an EA which he can buy, and which proven to blow the account in trending market ? .. NO Comments

great result

davidke20:
Well, VXv2, I dont have 1. I do fake his trade with 1 of my 10point3 EA that I modified heavily. If it works, why not?

Regards,

David

would you post here the 10point3 EA you modified? thx b4

great result

davidke20:
Well, VXv2, I dont have 1. I do fake his trade with 1 of my 10point3 EA that I modified heavily. If it works, why not?

Regards,

David

once again, r u using it in your live account, and for how long?

can we discuss about ur ea - odysse

Toccata:
Forget VX2 and anything Techinvest has - I personally did due diligence with a few of his customers before I bought an EA from him with a money back guarantee (run it on demo for 1 month). It blew up twice so I contacted those people again - they had stopped using VX2 because all it is is a 10pts3.

http://www.archertrading.net/ - this is techinvests new site but there is nothing on it. Do not give this guy any money.

I asked for my money back and provided all the logs and the proof. He sent me another EA (called Odyssey) which lasted longer but guess what - it blew up.

So X.ODEN - what are you doing differently that makes the EAs work? - the whole point with an EA is you load it up and forget about it. If Techinvest is so good, tell us your story and next time you see him remind him he owes me a refund. Also tell him to stop being so unethical - one of these days he might answer the phone or answer an email. He is just a scammer.

can u sell it to me - ur odyssey

need it very urgent

vxv2 is a real money maker

It will make you rich in no time.

halycon forex:
It will make you rich in no time.

Do you have a proof? A detailed statement of a live trading maybe?

Thx

demam_emas:
Do you have a proof? A detailed statement of a live trading maybe? Thx

I have proof of how rich you will be.

Files:

that is true except the part at the very end.

halycon forex:
that is true except the part at the very end.

Oh, yes it is a MT bug

Files:
statement.htm  652 kb
Reason: