Crown Head & Shoulder - page 3

?

Pepe Balta:
I was looking for a indicator that shows patterns, not candle patterns , but the regular head and shoulder , double top and others, if you have please fell free to put it in this forum Sorry my english is not the best , but who cares.....

The problem with patterns you are describing is they are obvious only after they are formed completely...

Head & Shoulders Pattern Trading

I have been extremely interested in this particular pattern for a couple of years now. I have read lots of materials (including encyclopaedia of chart patterns and others) but most of them talk about the same basic concept of trading. I have also spent many long hours on screen monitoring the various characteristics of this pattern and till date could not gain the proper confidence to trade this pattern. The beauty about this pattern however, it provides you with clear Entry, TP & SL levels and it has also a good success rate. I would like very much to further develop my trading skills in this field but I don't know how as yet.

I would highly & greatly appreciate the kind help of experts in this field as in regard to the followings:-

1) Direction to obtain in-depth study to master this pattern.

2) Direction to other possible trading strategies &/or indicators (apart from volume) that can be used as an additional confirmation to this particular pattern or perhaps to reduce the failure cases of this pattern.

the indicator is not woriking.. becauuse mq4 file.. i compile that... its have a error...

shanbeatzz:
the indicator is not woriking.. becauuse mq4 file.. i compile that... its have a error...

Which indicator?

If you are talking about the mq4 file, it is because that file is a decompiled file and since build 500 you will not be able to compile files like that

the indicator doesn't show anything. anybody have the working copy?

shanbeatzz:

I had this problem before, you just need a lower version compiler to do this, something less than 5.

rwacker:
I had this problem before, you just need a lower version compiler to do this, something less than 5.

can you post the working file?

Reason: