Dung Beetles EA *NEW* Need EA Programmer

I need a trade management EA programmed. Is there anyone out there that wouldn't mind spending a little time helping me build this EA.

If there is someone who can help, please let me know and I will ell you the details of what I'm looking for.

Please contact me either here or via email... vagyok(dot)c4(at)gmail(dot)com

I would like to develop an EA that will create / manage trades going in both direction while keeping track of which trades it previously placed has been closed out and regenerate the trade orders once they have closed.

The premise is that we use pending orders when possible, and when not possible we use market orders.

The system uses two variables (GridSize = 10 and TakeProfit = 25)

The system will take the current price and create a grid above and below using the GridSize variable to define the size of the grid. the grid should run for 100 pips above AND 100 pips below. If the GridSize is 10, then there will be 20 individual Trade Points (10 above, 10 below). I.E. If the current price is 210.00, then there should be orders maintained at 210.10, 210.20, 210.30 .. 211.00 (above price) and 209.90, 209.80, 209.70 ... 208.00 (below price). This should be dynamic... as the price moves up to 210.50, then orders should be extended out to 211.50 above, and 209.50 below.

The system should keep track of each grid price point and ensure that a trade is pending or active for that price point going in both directions. Once the trade has reached it's TakeProfit point the trade should be closed out and a new pending order for that trades grid price point should be created.

Awaiting your response,

Vagyok C4

Reason: