Crown Head & Shoulder - page 2

Head and Shoulder Alert?

Does anyone know of an MT4 Indicator that will recognize a Head and Shoulder pattern on all time frames at once?

I've searched and searched, with no results.

Thanks,

Matt

There is not such indicator,yet!Sorry

Head and Shoulder

Try this,i only saw head and shoulder in bigger timeframe

dont' work

sorry help me.

Why this indicator don't work in my platform?When i select it don't change nothing in my grapichs.thanks bye

darkkiller:
Try this,i only saw head and shoulder in bigger timeframe

strange

I had open more cross and only in euro_yen daily the indicator work,but appear only entry very time ago.it work bad i think.

Must i change setting anything?

occhiblo:
sorry help me. Why this indicator don't work in my platform?When i select it don't change nothing in my grapichs.thanks bye

Chart Formations

Hi.

I want to learn more about Chart Formations like Head & Shoulder, Flags etc etc.

Anyone knows any site, except for babypips that i have allready read thru, were i can study and learn formations?

Regards / JoLi

jolimoney:
Hi.

I want to learn more about Chart Formations like Head & Shoulder, Flags etc etc.

Anyone knows any site, except for babypips that i have allready read thru, were i can study and learn formations?

Regards / JoLi

Try forexoptical.com on "Technical Analysis - Chart Patterns". You will find their articles enlightening. It covers all the chart formations. Good learning.

here is a site with some tools and a lot of research.. as well as a pattern scanner that you can download and configure at no charge.......

Thomas Bulkowski is a renowned expert and you will find the time you spend on that site very rewarding.

http://thepatternsite.com/

Thank you both for your answers. I will absolutly check them out

Regards / JoLi

Pattern indicator

I was looking for a indicator that shows patterns, not candle patterns , but the regular head and shoulder , double top and others, if you have please fell free to put it in this forum

Sorry my english is not the best , but who cares.....

Reason: