If he can do it, we can do it!!!

Hi

I'm very happy , it's very important for optimism of every man who involved on betting industry...or trading... Good news ...

According to this site there is a man that have been hit by lightning 7 times and even survived it:

Lightning

Quote from the site:

"The record holder, however, is Roy C. Sullivan, an ex-park ranger who survived seven different lightning strikes. According to the Guinness Book of Records, Sullivan was first hit by lightning in 1942, which caused him to lose his big toenail. Over the next 35 years, lightning burned off Sullivan's eyebrows, seared his left shoulders, set his hair on fire, struck his legs, injured his ankle, and burned his stomach and chest."

But anyway i am sure i will never be hit by lightning even if i try, and if i against all odds will be hit i am sure i will not survive it even the first time.

Arctic4x

I guess I should add a disclaimer before this thread gets out of hand:

THIS THREAD WAS CREATED SOLELY OUT OF BOREDOM! TRADING IN THE FINANCIAL MARKETS, BETTING ON HORSE RACES, OR RELYING ON A JOB EXPOSES ONE TO A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF RISK!!! THIS INCLUDE TOTAL LOSS OF COMMITTED EQUITY WHICH CAN IN TURN, RESULT IN TOTAL LOSS OF LIFE FORCE FOR THE FAINT @ HEART/MIND!!! PLEASE EXERCISE CAUTION WHEN THINKING, MOVING, AND BREATHING!!!!

Arctic4x:
According to this site there is a man that have been hit by lightning 7 times and even survived it:

Lightning

Quote from the site:

"The record holder, however, is Roy C. Sullivan, an ex-park ranger who survived seven different lightning strikes. According to the Guinness Book of Records, Sullivan was first hit by lightning in 1942, which caused him to lose his big toenail. Over the next 35 years, lightning burned off Sullivan's eyebrows, seared his left shoulders, set his hair on fire, struck his legs, injured his ankle, and burned his stomach and chest."

But anyway i am sure i will never be hit by lightning even if i try, and if i against all odds will be hit i am sure i will not survive it even the first time.

Arctic4x

Lightning never strikes eight times.

forexmoments:
Lightning never strikes eight times.

Well one would hope so, otherwise someone better be hoping for their ninth life, he he...:D

Reason: