Volatile pairs

Dumb question for those who have been trading for more than 2 years live (automated or manual)

What would you consider to be the top 10 most volatile pairs?

Thanks!

nondisclosure007:
Dumb question for those who have been trading for more than 2 years live (automated or manual)

What would you consider to be the top 10 most volatile pairs?

Thanks!

for me first is GBP/JPY and second is GBP ...

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

GBPJPY, any of the SEK or NOK pairs, GBPNZD is pretty wild. Just take a smaller currency (in terms of liquidity) and pair it with one of the smaller majors.

EURNZD, EURNOK, EURSEK, all the same with GBP.

what are you trying to figure out?

scott TTM:
GBPJPY, any of the SEK or NOK pairs, GBPNZD is pretty wild. Just take a smaller currency (in terms of liquidity) and pair it with one of the smaller majors.

EURNZD, EURNOK, EURSEK, all the same with GBP.

what are you trying to figure out?

I'm looking into volatile pairs for an EA I'm looking at. It's a commercial version. It "looks" to work on volatile pairs like EURUSD. So what I was looking for were pairs that had the same volatility of EURUSD.

If your curious, here's the EA: Forexeasystems - EA Shark Ultimate 3.0 I don't want to start a conversation here about this EA. There's another thread on forex-tsd that talks about it; it is here: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/9075-evaluation-ea-shark

You can get a detailed Volatility analysis here:

Forex volatility | Mataf.net

GOOD indicator during volatile TIME

== your answer --- EURO/CAD and GBP/chy was really volatile -- not sure about that , this summer -----

I am bad at times where movement is really volatile (fluctuate a lot during 3 minute to 8 minutes period)

esp on GBP/JPY and EURO/GBP

want to have an exchange of INDICATOR

I usually watch 5M charts

if you have very GOOD indicator that is good in those currencies pair, during sudden HUGE breakout time

welcome to send me the indicator(s) to me by PM

and explain how to USE the indicators (what TF, what sign to look for, what direction should go for and SL / TOP strategy in this THREAD-- so PM won't be too lenghty in text message)

=== In ORDER to show my appreciation ==

if it gives me very good result (on demo) for GBP /JPY during breakout period

I will send back one to two INDICATORs-- that is EASY to use -- and very good in PICKING ENTRY POINT and TIMING during consolidation hours

-- if you are kind enough to help, and better to have some screen capture to explain the TELL-TALE signs for ENTRY, please Let me Know -- thanks !

I trade gold, and it is far more volatile than any currency pair. I day trade it with alot of success. Just take it candle by candle

Reason: