Fx depth level 11

Wanna have the "same" info that ur broker got?

Get market depth level 11:

EFX: Experience Forex Freedom

Get the demo, then register and get your demo key.

----------------------

Level 2 show the volume of "any" lot available at that time.

If bid volume is higher, price will most likely go up : more demand

If ask volume is higer, price will most likely go down: more offer

You can also watch the price tape directly on level 11!!

Have fun folks!

An Image worth a thousand word, or some like that!

Files:
depth.jpg  98 kb

inzider,

nice find will be checking this out. thanks

Keit

You can have a clear look at "battle" at looking at bid / ask difference, and see when one side accepte the other one cotation. Ex: bid become the ask, or vice versa.

A wide difference in between those (more then 2 pips) will tell that nice battle is going on. Its at those time that one will capitule to the other. Since they can't stand on their position for ever. "The show must go on"

Almost equal cotation show indecision.

------------------------

You can also see if your broker offer you a wider spread then offer over market, since EFX got nol dealing desk.

I just realise that mine dosen't fill me when wide change occure, witch really #### me off.

Take care!

If you don't have level II then you haven't a clue as to what is really going on. It would be like flying a place without radar.

inzider:
An Image worth a thousand word, or some like that!

Hi inzider...

Thank you for your find...

Could u please tell me how to configure the platform? or post your template please..

Check my picture... The colours don't change and i don't know why...

Files:
sem_ttulo.jpg  59 kb

Hey!

If you don't get the real time update its a server trouble.

If not right click on the page and then change color of ask and bid.

BrianDuffer:
If you don't have level II then you haven't a clue as to what is really going on. It would be like flying a place without radar.

Right on! Now you can trade against your broker, as he do whit you! You also get REAL cotation, and can evaluate de difference in between bid and ask, witch not available whit fix spread!

----------------------

some observation of mine:

1 pips diff = no battle / indescison

2 pips diff = normal battle

3 pips diff = prepare yourself for a move

--------------------------------------------------

I'm scalping little pips whit that tools and it tells me when price will broke my key point. That way i don't rely on my broker info witch LAG most of the time.

So suprising that most of my trade dosen't get fill in time since i got this tool. I really wonder why.... LOL

Thanks for sharing this VERY IMPORTANT info with us forex newbie!

Reason: