Automated Trading Championship 2008 Has Started! - page 2

Not me, sorry : ???????? ANG3110 - Automated Trading Championship 2008

JoZo:
Why you lost here? I don't understand...
Files:
ang_1.jpg  88 kb

PriceActionEA

Hi,

I sent my EA to this championship but I don't see him there.

They sent me an e-mail that my EA has over 25% scalping trades.

FB.

Bongo

Today 01:32 PM

mladen Not me, sorry : ???????? ANG3110 - Automated Trading Championship 2008

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoZo

This is my last and final post on the matter

Same things were going on last year

Good luck to anyone taking part in the "championship"

PS : pay attention to free margin (свободно)

Files:
ang_2.jpg  105 kb

Right off the bat, only 433 out of 705 are positive. This would be the more interesting statistics to me. How many traders can remain positive at the end of the contest?

jbfx:
Right off the bat, only 433 out of 705 are positive. This would be the more interesting statistics to me. How many traders can remain positive at the end of the contest?

Very few.. =)

jbfx:

if we consider the myth that 90% of the traders lose their money, I would say the competition results have this myth busted, many traders /programmers are showing nice results

I guess one of the reasons is the destruction of the swap rates hence the carry traders, I would say that forex is now a fair game , its anyone game

On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2008, an article Jury Session: First Disqualifications has been published. Several days have passed since the Automated Trading Championship 2008 started. Not all Expert Advisors worked without errors. We called a meeting of Jury members to decide on the disqualification of several Participants. 11 Expert Advisors have fallen out of the race.

The article was published on the website of Automated Trading Championship 2008 in the News section.

Sponsors of the Automated Trading Championship 2008 are FXCM (Forex Capital Markets LLC), Interbank FX LLC (IBFX), FXDD and the TRADERS’ magazine. The organizer of the Championship is MetaQuotes Software Corp.

mladen

Just to confirm your point, risk works both ways ... the account has dunked

Participant ANG3110 - Automated Trading Championship 2008

Reason: