Looking for ideas and suggestions

Hi,

You could start off with latest news, pip calculator, currency converter, etc to get started. Ofcourse forex articles definitely help.

Seems like you are just starting off this venture. I have recently started a forum focusing on Forex Affiliate Programs. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can work something together.

Cheers.

ForexAffiliates Reviews

http://www.forexaffiliatesreview.com

forexaffreview:
Hi,

You could start off with latest news, pip calculator, currency converter, etc to get started. Ofcourse forex articles definitely help.

Seems like you are just starting off this venture. I have recently started a forum focusing on Forex Affiliate Programs. If you are interested, send me a PM and we can work something together.

Cheers.

ForexAffiliates Reviews

http://www.forexaffiliatesreview.com

Hi forexaffreview

I PMed you yesterday with my details.

Cheers

Basza

KaMpeR:
Hi Basza

Find a few good signal providers and list their service? if you choose to add this as an option, I would be happy to help you iron out the bugs etc if you agree to use my signals in return for a fee?

Cheers

Wayne

Thanks Wayne,

I will keep you in mind. At the moment we have to get the site out there where people can see us and the site can make a wee profit so that we can add stuff like this.

The other way is I have a subscription module that could be added, I can work on this later.

If you have a banner I am willing to put in the rotation at the top of the site say for 6 months free just for giving us a descent suggestion. If you wish to do this, please just pm me.

Cheers

Basza

I suppose it's very useful to write down your daily trading results in your own trading journal to correct than your mistakes and to do any conlusions.

you should compare all the existed website. I think all they have is "trading system" , all do not have is the " online lecture" just something happened in the trading room.

Reason: