Years overdue improvements!

I cannot believe that it takes this long to improve this software with some basics features ALL the competition has. It makes me wonder about the commitment of the developpers.

Every other charting software allows the trader to display the time in the time zone of his/her choice... Like I would like to have it in NY time but I only know one broker that does it but I trade outside his juridiction anbd cannot open an account with him.

It would be soooo much more simple to have a time setting feature... Tha would create a flow of new MT4 users.

Also most other charting software have the option of detaching the windows from the main one. Yes there are alternatives (strtching on 2 screens, etc) but this is such a simple addition that it is totally uphauling to see these easy & simple improvements not being made.

So if you read this and are an MT4 developper... what have you been doing? Take your platform to the next level and start caring about something else than money as there are still limitations to your platform... Why not make it a real worthy #1? Just makes sense.

So please finish what you started!

I'll have to agree with you.

The GUI of this software looks dated and is in need of a major overhaul - on the other hand i don't think the functionality is lacking much.

I'm also wondering why the devs hasn't bothered to reply to your thread - why this silence ?

Reason: