sub account

Hi,

3 questions,

1. is it now possible to have a sub account from the 1 metatrader registered account.

2. Secondly is it possible to hide the monetary value of an account i.e display pips only, not how much in the account or amount trade is up/down.

3, if Q1 is not possible is it possible to log into the same instance of metatrader from different PCs and execute trades from the PCs..

I ask becuase I am a working father and sometimes need someone else to monitor my account. I don't particulalry want to set up multiple 'main' accounts as this is not practical (my money will have to be split) but nor do I want the risk of them blowing my account.

I also do not want them to see how much money I have in my account. Nothing personal to them but I think money is a private matter.

A stripped down sub account of my main account would be perfect solution if this is possible.

Thank you

There is no sub accounts in MetaTrader platform.

You can log into the same account and trade there from different PCs at the same time. It's impossible to hide balance and profit/loss. You can provide to someone only investor password, if you don't want that he/she can trade.

Reason: