Cancelling Trials and suscriptions

I have too many request of people asking how to cancel trials for signals or Exclusive section if gateway was PayPal..

Follow this small guide to do that. And remember it's almost same to canceling your subscription. You only need to find the right transaction.

After click on one of the suscription links and loggin to PayPal you will an image like follows

Let's pay

You will receive an email like follows

When you logging on PayPal again you can see your last transactions.

Choose the one you want to cancel. Click on details and Click cancel.

We're almost done.

After click cancel a new windows requires confirmation.

After confirm you will see confirmation window

And you will receive a confirmation email.

That's all. Really easy right?

If for some reason you can't see the transaction you need to cancel, click on View all of my transactions to extent data range

This small thread also good for information:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi grm5,

Go to RAS website, this page Contact Us | Rent a Signal and create the ticket for RAS acounting as they are making refunds according to their refunding policy. But make sure that they will understand your requests and reasons (I did not understand sorry ).

Hi,

I am speaking whith my bank and I think all is OK.

I think it was a date problem.

Just the moment, there are no problem.

In this case, sorry.

Thank You

Hi,

I subscribed to the trial but when I browse through the board I can't open any attachement, nor do any pictures (gif) appear and acutally nothing is accessible. Is that intended or is something wrong here?

Regards

handson

Elite section of the forum?

During the trial - you can not download anything.

I am sorry.

Advanced elite section vs Elite

Hi, what is the main difference between the 2 Elite sections ? Only the Meta 5 indicators & EA s ? Or we can also find in Advanced Elite section EA s not present to regular Elite ? And those in Advanced are showing better performance ? Thank you, Val

Reason: