account history and journal is not correct

I made a trade with trailing stop, and it stopped out. In the journal it shows how the trailing stop is moved up many times, but it does not show that the stop was executed. In the account history it shows that the order was closed but the time is totally wrong. The time there is about two hours earlier than the actual stop was executed.

The order closed at the correct stop level, I can see that in the chart.

See screenshots in attached file.

Files:

wmrazek :

I made a trade with trailing stop, and it stopped out. In the journal it shows how the trailing stop is moved up many times, but it does not show that the stop was executed. In the account history it shows that the order was closed but the time is totally wrong. The time there is about two hours earlier than the actual stop was executed.

Here is the journal log file.

... sorry, it doesn't work to upload the log file.

wmrazek :
wmrazek :

Here is the journal log file.

... sorry, it doesn't work to upload the log file.

Sorry, I have misunderstod the account history. The time there is when the trade is enterd so it is correct.

But I still wonder where in the journal file is the executed stop?

Reason: