Developing My Own Trading Style - page 3

When we all look at forex, it looks like a game, lucky draw, and gambling.

However, when we say, we wins a lot in the games, lucky draw and gambling, it definitely requires study, research, and homework.

For example, how do you win in a chess game?

What level of skills do you have?

a) Class Level?

b) School level?

c) District Level?

d) States Level?

e) Country / International Level?

As for forex, we must go through some levels, before we can really go into next level. There are 3 basic levels.

a) cannot make money

b) can make consistent money

c) can make a lot of money

Different skills requires for different level.

Talking about skills, there are only two options that defines a trader has enter the trade many times.

a) skills = using many tools. 30M timeframe onwards.

(higher time frames for more currency pairs and into more pips).

b) skills = 1 tool. 1M/5M time frame.

(lower time frame, more chances for enter into more pips).

First of all, let's think about this,

a) What is your target first? More pips? or More Money?

b) What is your time for? Study Forex more or Trade Forex more?

If you allocate your time for trading, you tends to be "working" in the future, if you allocate your time for study, you tends to be an investor in the future whereby you only use few minutes to make 1 decision that is worth into the target profit, and would not worry because knowing how to make profit in the next trade if this trade is not good.

This symptom is normally called as confident. One might lost focus if giving full attention on the computer / laptop screen for more than 1 hour, unless you have trained yourself to be "working" on it either over 4 hours or 8 hours.

hi all, this is repost. Just want to share my strategies that i've been using for some months now and are giving positive results. so far between june and now (my latest stragegy has delivered 23 trades with 21 wins and 2 losses. I wil also like to call on other successful traders to let us help our naija brothers that are newbies or i've lost in forex one time or the other. Lets help build their confidence back in this trillion dollar market and help them to make some money back FREE, even if you are going to charge later. Give and it shall be gvien back to you. The forex market is so bouyant for the profit to go round all.

Pls just leave a message/gsm/email on this thread if you are interested. It's all free. To start with, you can start learning forex with babypips You can check fxfisherman.com for free indicators and trading systems that are good. Yuo can use forexpeacearmy for due dilligence on brokers, trading systems, signal providers, e.t.c to know how true they are before you spend your hard earn money on them. Thanks to fxfisherman

Reason: