The Truth About Robot Auto Trade

THE TRUTH ABOUT ROBOT AUTO TRADE

Robot auto trade or Expert Advisor (EA) are software products programmed based on trading systems or strategies of the experienced traders, signals enter and exit the market, as well as put a stop loss points and take profit were now fully automated, but this is good or bad?. I would give my comments :

Pros :

- It does not require you need to have more experience or you must be an expert, even if you are a beginner do not know anything about forex you can also participate in the market

- It will follow the 24/24 chart and not miss any opportunity to trade, this is what human beings can not do even the most experienced traders because they need time to eat, sleep, recreation or on other work etc. ..

- The orders is done correctly to the second to optimize your profits, this is really very difficult for humans.

- Detached from the emotions in trading, this is a very important thing because if you trade by your feeling don't follow trade system has made, which means you're gambling

Cons :

- On the market today there are thousands of robot auto trade ads, how to know if it really profitable activities or not? this is a problem many people interested because if the robot does not really effect your account will make serious revenue losses. My advice is you should see the reviews of those who use, and test it on demo account before you trade real account

Good Luck

I agree, first test it on a demo account and see how it works. Never ever try it with real money immediately...

good luck for you! YOU WILL RICHEST....

I also prefer to start trading with demo account to earn trading knowledge. We only use robot of prominent brokers and also keep in mind review of already used traders.

not all of this is true.. it is a bit risky but it is ok to try it and practice it on a demo account.

I think start with demo account chose any broker and doing more practices here. Auto robot is another good option but I do not prefer this.

you are right fellow .. your suggestion is quite valuable to follow...

I tis true that ofrex robot can do trading 24 hours . As instructions are feed in thm , they can find good chance of trading any time , never miss good move . but keep in mind They can not think if market is something different . They can misuse your account causing a great loss.

Reason: