General - page 1842

We are starting upgrade of our servers today: IP addresses will be changed, websites and MT 4 Demo Server will be taken to the new hardware. The break in the МТ4 Server operation will not exceed 2 or 3 minutes. Users should not chnage any settings:The terminal will switch to the new server address...
i dont know how to programm , but my idea is to do a specified WMA cross, someone could help me?
Good day, I wish to use the Ellipse drawing tool but have found that unlike the Rectangle and Triangle drawing tools, the Ellipse does not re-scale properly when the chart scale changes to either zoom-in or -out, also when the chart automatically rescales when the price reaches the top or bottom...
Hi, I have an expert running on few instruments. All are OK except EURJPY, where I get Invalid parameters error. 2006.06.25 23:16:01 '13501': modify pending order #72474 buy stop 2.10 EURJPY at 146.5100 sl: 146.4500 tp: 155.8100 -> price: 146.4900 sl: 146.4300 tp: 155.7900 2006.06.25 23:16...
Hi, I have this unsolvable situation (by me). I want to count the change in the Bid for a 5 seconds interval on a chart. The problem is that the script doesn't correctly count the time and the change. Sometimes it counts the whole 5 seconds, sometimes it doesn't (2 or 3 seconds are counted). double...
If an Expert Advisor send 2 or many orders (open or close orders) every order wait untill the previous one is executed and just after that it is sent. If there are many orders that takes time untill the last order will be sent and quotes change. Is there a posibilty to sent all orders without...
  Deal manager  (2)
Need help from programmers.Can someone please help with an expert that will managed your deal. This is for traders who enter market with order type "instant execution" with out a stop loss or take profit and manually amend the order afterwards with tp and sl. The deal manager expert need to do the...
Hi, As we know, MT4 is designed in such a way that only one trading function can be active at a time. This is a problem with brokers who tend to do lot of requotes and other time consuming delays. They can keep trading context busy for tens of seconds. In this time I can do nothing with other...
Euro falling to 1.20??? After topping at 1.2978, completing a five wave structure up, being the second active wave of the pattern, an important change of trend took place. And the bears control the market since then. All trends have at least three waves, and the first wave down is complete at 1,2528...
IThis indicator from attachments work for VT Platform but I need to convert for Metatrader 4. I don't know anything about programing and I will grateful for anyone help me with this problem. Thank you in advance
hi guys i need your help . you can add Take Profit to this expert ? thank you this expert code : //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Copyright 2005, Gordago Software Corp. | //| http://www...
hi I need M1 history data for EURUSD I can not download it from alpari pleas any body help me
This is a simple question. I am not well versed in MQ4 language. How can I change a statement from: if (OsMA Previous > OsMAPrevious 2) OsMADirection = 1 To: (OsMA Previous > OsMAPrevious 2) OsMADirection = Bullish ?? Is it as simple as putting quotations around Bullish. Your simple advice is...
  This Ea Really Work  (18   1 2)
The True about Elliott Waves "really works?" A lot of people talk about this thing called Elliott Waves, and a diversification of answer was collected after made this question: elliott waves really works?. Some people said that is a lack of time apply elliott waves to the market, and by the other...
[Deleted]
I see threads which are about the success people are having doing manual execution of systems which they say cannot be automated, that the discretion required cannot be modeled in an automated EA. I wonder if it's just too hard for them to do or if it's impossible to do. I know my own programming
hi guys i use float indicator. what the best indicator for filter this indicator? thx
The FOMC June 2006 meeting starts on June 28 and the FED decision will be announced on June 29 at 14:15 EST time. The consensus in for a 25 points increase to 5.25 %. The decision seems almost a done deal, but what are the things that the FED is watching for, and what happens on June 29 and beyond?...
Hi Guys, I dont now the MLQ programming very well....please help me... How can I define a BAR as "X" and if the price goes below the X the go short...I dont know how can I put a phrase into the EA... Thanks Babar
because MT4 doesn't have multi-account software (which usually needed by fund manager who control lot of MT Accounts).. i have an idea to develop it... i don't understand about MT API.. so i try to figure it out using EA... i'm looking for someone to code it and share here it must contains 2 EA, 1
Hello, Metatrader 4 needs a fast symbol navitation option like metatrader mobile. So we can view 15-20 symbols in one charts, my selecting it's name (using keyboard) fastly, without needing symbol drag/drop or writing symbol code. Even a script seems impossible for this navigation. Thanks Cengiz
I set up my MagicNumber with 6 digits because I kept track of the ticket number with the array TicketNumber[MagicNumber]. I couldn't get a number with more than 6 digits into the array. I used the first 3 digits for the EA# (EA#1=1, EA#2=2,...), the 4th digit for the DayofWeek, the 5th for the...
Slope of the regression line is completely off now, in build 194 (I can post a screenshot if neccessary). Also, I think, build 193 (or lower) was calclulating the standard deviation from the regression line incorrectly; I wrote my own regression channel code and I couldn't get the same deviation,...
This murrey math indicator here only shows lines, does anyone here know how to make this indicator display historical lines?
Hi MetaQuotes, It seems to me usefull to add to MarketInfo() the possibility to get the LotMargin for a given symbol, expressed in AccountCurrency. The calculations are not always easy, and the terminal has all informations needed to compute it. What are you thinking about ? Thanks very much...
  EMA 5 13 62 Strategy  (24   1 2 3)
Anyone familiar with Rob Bookers EMA 5 13 62 Strategy... Has anyone try to make it into an EA... I am not a programmer
[Deleted]
hi there, I have a little problem. my indicator uses the call curtime() to get the server time and also uses LocalTime() to get my time. TimeDifference = CurTime() - LocalTime(); [/PHP] My intention is to use these together to work out the start of the day from my perspective. Now it works perfectly
The updated version of build 194 can be downloaded at "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal" Changes: 1. Drawing of huge rectangles in the chart window. 2. Drawing of ellipses when their selecting points are outside the chart. 2. Forced closing of MessageBox called from expert or script before...
  I seek EA 15-40  (2)
I seek EA 15-40