Is forex helpful for Students ? - page 5

taniaislam09:
It helps in many ways. Using Forex students can earn money which is good. They can spend that money on their education. Other thing is they can get an idea about what is the purpose of make this money making process. What is the meaning of Buying and Selling. Disadvantage is as Students they have to study more time than spending their time on Trading.
http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1

It depends on how well the student manages his time and follow his timetable well. Mostly financial students do well in forex most and some non financial students as well. You could always trade longer time frames eg 4H time frames if you are a student in forex this way you would have to check your trades once a day and concentrate on your studies

HI FRIENDS,

I AM A FOREX TRADER.I HAVE A NICE SYSTEM FOR YOU TO BE PROFITABLE MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER THINK.JUST GO TO THIS WEBSITE AND CHECK IT OUT.IT WON'T TAKE 10 MINUTES OF YOUR LIFE.I STRONGLY SUGGEST DON'T IGNORE THIS OPPORTUNITY THINKING SCAM..JUST CHECK IT OUT.THIS IS REAL.SPECIALLY FOR THE FOREX TRADERS WHO STRUGGLES TO MAKE MONEY FROM FOREX.

ITS A DAY TRADING STRATEGY MAINLY USED ON 1 MIN CHART, 5 MIN CHART(VERY PROFITABLE) AND 15 MIN CHART(EVEN MORE PROFITABLE)

THANKS.

THE SITE IS = hmhglobal.weebly.com

Reason: